sixteen

Taehyung then slightly gulp, don't know why he suddenly felt nervous when he heard the host said that Yoongi and Jungkook's time now and he blink when he saw his Yoongi hyung started to beat the drum and then-

[ 🎶🎸🥁 LANY - anything 4 u ]

"I know the house you grew up in .."

Taehyung then gulp when he suddenly heard his bestfriend voice making him look back at Jungkook and he don't know why but his heart beating fast when he saw that Jungkook was looking at him while playing his guitar.

"All of the names of your best friends..
I know the way you feel about your dad.."

Taehyung then gulp as he slightly furrowed his brows when he heard the lyrics. The word dad. He don't know what this song is Jungkook singing so he surely know that it was Jungkook self-composed and that's makes Taehyung to suddenly felt his heart really pounding so fast as he suddenly thinks....

I-Is this for me?

"I spent the summer on your couch
You fell in love with someone else.."

Taehyung don't know but he suddenly felt an ache in his heart and his cheeks heating up while hearing the lyrics. He don't know why he suddenly felt that.

"You came to me the times that it went bad.."

When Jungkook sang that lyrics he then smiles a bit at Taehyung and just look at the other people in the sand with his heart beating so fast.

"I'm somethin' so familiar
That you don't even notice.."

Jungkook then suddenly felt his heart ache when he sang that lyrics, because that's what he really feel when he's with Taehyung... he felt so something so familiar but Taehyung didn't notice it because he have someone else. Taehyung on the other hand same way too, he suddenly felt a pang on his chest, feeling that this song is really for him..

"The way I wanna love ya..."

Taehyung suddenly slightly furrowed his brows as he felt another ache in his heart at the next lyrics. The way he wanna love m-me?

"It's time that you should know this, know this...
I'll catch a flight, go to the moon
Lay on the floor of your living room
And talk about the things that make you cry.."

And that's makes Taehyung eyes wide with his heart beating so fast when he suddenly heard the next lyrics, the chorus. He can't help but to suddenly remembered the times when Jungkook said he will catch the moon, when their laying on the floor on their living room days ago because of what happened to him, and when Jungkook talked about their old times that time that makes Taehyung to cry... cry in happiness.

Taehyung don't know but he suddenly felt his tears brimming in the edge of his eyes as his heart skips a beat when Jungkook suddenly look at his eyes and gave him a small smiles. But what makes Taehyung's heart ache again is when he saw the sudden small tears that building in the corner of Jungkooks eyes too.

"I'll sell my soul, sell my guitar..
Sleep in the back of a beat-up car
Boy, just tell me what I have to do.."