Chapter 13: The Art of Kissing

"The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight."

~William C. Bryant

PAUL ANGELO WAS on fire. It was consuming him. This woman he despised before was making him stir up with desire. And he couldn't control it any more. He looked calm but inside him, there was a beast waiting to devour her.

            "Are you ready?" he asked his bewildered wife.

            She nodded and inhaled. Parehas silang nakaupo sa gilid ng kama. Nakatungo ito at nakahawak ang naninigas nitong kamay sa hita. Na tila sa pamamagitan noon ay mawawala ang kabang nararamdaman nito.

            "Look at me. When I am lecturing I want all your presence. Understood?" he commanded.

            "Y-yeah," she startled, charming her time to look at him.

            "Lesson One. Relax, okay? Put your presence with what we are doing. Calm your nerves and go with the flow. It's not as if I will eat you." But given the chance, I want to.

            "Okay," she said sensually. She inhaled defiantly, mastering her first lesson.

            "Lesson number two. You should know how to give and read expressions. It is having communication with the gesture. Now, signal me that you want to be kissed," he demanded.

            "O-okay, madali lang pala eh," anito saka parang bata na pinatulis ang mga labi.

            He liberated a muttered laugh. How could she be so funny and fuckingly attractive at the same time? Imposibleng hindi ka tatawa kapag kasama ang babaeng ito.

            "Not that kind of signal. Let your expressions do all the talking. It should be subtle, not too direct, to leave a mystery, enough mystery for us to cross our lips and discover the ambiguity. It must start with your eyes. Think. Express. And act. Okay, let's do it again. Give me that look, honey."

            She hesitated at first but she focused afterwards. She gave him one unassured tempting look with a touch of innocence. Her full expressive eyes were intently digging up to his being. He was burning. He was smouldering. And his body became rigid. His hard-on was like a rock aching to his groin.

            Damn this lesson. I want her now.

            Unti-unti niyang inilapit ang mukha sa nakatikom na labi ni KM. He could hear her heartbeat chasing one another. Or it was his? And she smelled so sweet that it pained him inside. Lumapat ang mga labi niya rito. She closed her eyes. Huminto sa pag-ikot ang mundo kasama ang puso niyang pangalan nito ang minumutawi. Kissing her was good... fuckingly good. He slightly nipped her sweet lips, coaxed her. He was insatiable... he wanted more.

But he finished the kiss. Nagsalubong ang mga kilay nito, hinahabol ang hininga.

"Do not pucker up your lips. You do not want me to kiss a wall, honey. What's lesson one?" he asked.

"R-relax," she said.

"Right."

"It's like that I am having these elements on my body. Pakiramdam ko may helium sa katawan ko at lilipad ako, tapos may hydrogen, then water, fire... and fireworks. It came so fast that I can't grasp the marvellous sensation," she disconcerted.

What a description for a kiss, he silently mocked. "Lesson three. Come close to me."

"G-gaano ka-close?"