ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ(ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴇᴋ)

(Hadrian's POV)

I quickly walk towards the dungeon, knowing it was late probably way pas curfew. BUT how could I help it, I saw my godfathers for the first time i years so of course I was going to stay up and talk to them. I was a bit sad, though. I hate lying to them, but Merlin said to stay low, so I do just that.

I make my way through the dimly lit halls and, finally, reach the painting that was supposed to open.

Oh, shit! I need the password.

I stare at the door, thinking with just enough will power it will do my biding....It doesn't. I groan eternally...until...Parsletounge, I would easily get in with that, right? Well, worth a try.

'Open'

I look at the painting and sigh, I think about going to Snape's office, but then the painting opens. I stand there shocked.

I didn't think that that would work.

I walk in and see some Slytherins on couches, talking to each other about who knows what....As I walk in all eyes fall on me, I give them a quick glare before going upstairs. 

Tomson, Alastor, Gregorry......Potter!

I walk in and see Draco, Theo and Blaise putting their stuff away. They all look up, Dracos eyes widen.

"Hadrian! Where were you?"

"Talking with some old......friends?"

They didn't take the bait, but let it slide.

"Uh huh....Anyways, how'd you get in? You don't have the passcode?"

Theo ask.

"Parsletounge"

I say as if it's the most obvious thing. I then, start putting away my stuff, not noticing their shocked faces. 

After a few moments of silence Blaise then asks or says,

"What?"

[Sorry Wattpad's not working so I was only able to put this, but anyways I am sooooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated, my laptop broke and.....yeah I'm a mess.....

And thank ya'll so much for the 500+ votes and reads

Again, sorry and I hope you have a good day and I hope you enjoyed.]