Security Breach

It has been a long time since you've had a case and Sherlock is falling if the rails. He's rampaging around the flat trying to get cigarettes while you and John are trying to calm him down. You had thrown out all of the cigarettes in the flat including your own. You have been doing really well with alcohol and haven't touched a drop since the Irene incident. Sherlock has been doing very well too, but now he's out of control.

"Sherlock!" You yell. "If you don't stop right now, I will go back to drinking. I can't handle you like this"

A look of shock crosses both men's faces. You look sternly at Sherlock until he finally flops down in his chair in defeat. You sit in his lap and play with his hair to calm him down. This only lasts a second though because the doorbell rings. Sherlock shoots straight up causing you to fall from his lap. He helps you up and you quickly go to get dressed. You throw on a casual olive green sweater, black jeans and tie your hair up in a loose ponytail.

When you come back out to the living room, there is a man sitting in John's chair while Sherlock sits in his own and John is at his desk

When you come back out to the living room, there is a man sitting in John's chair while Sherlock sits in his own and John is at his desk. A documentary about a research center is playing in the telly. Sherlock scoots over and you sit down next to him as the man starts to tell his story. He starts to describe his town and walks he would take after his mum died.

"Yes, good. Skipping to the night that your dad was violently killed, where did that happen"

You elbow Sherlock in the side and give him a scolding look. He softens only slightly and looks back to the man. He explains how he was in Dewer's Hollow when he saw the devil kill his dad. It had coal black fur with red eyes. The creature tore his father apart and left him alone in the wood. The body was never found.

"Sounds like a dog or a wolf" John concludes.

"Or a genetic experiment" Sherlock suggests.

You sigh and sink further into the chair. This ought to be rich.

"Are you laughing at me Mr.Holmes" the man asks.

"Are you joking?"

"My dad was always going on about the things there were doing at Baskerville. About the type of monsters they were breeding there. People used to laugh at him. I'm not so sure you can help me Mr.Holmes since you find it all so funny" the man says very seriously. He guys up to leave but you stop him.

"Because of what happened last night?"

He turns to look at you and stutters, "How... How did you know?"

"I didn't know, I noticed. Honestly I'm surprised you didn't, Sher. You came up from Devon on the first train this morning. You had a disappointing breakfast and a black coffee. The girl across the aisle fancied you. Although initially keen, you have now changed your mind. You are ever extremely anxious to have your first cigarette of the day, but I suggest when you do to do it outside or I may have to strangle my beloved recovering addict" John laughs at the last bit which makes you smile in triumph.