𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞

"just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring ting tingling toooooo. come on it's lovely whether for a sleight ride together with you." 

ricky couldn't help but roll his eyes in pure annoyance. lovely weather, yeah right. it was lovely weather if you enjoy snow soaked hair and blue finger tips. how could weather like his ever make anyone happy? ricky didn't know; but what he did know was that he was SO ready to slap the next middle choir member that walked past him humming a holiday tune. 

okay, maybe he wouldn't slap them, but you get the picture. 

it had been about two months since the show, and in complete honesty, ricky couldn't be missing it more. he missed the family they had there, always having something to do after school, the feeling of being wanted and important to a cause, he even missed the singing numbers! but more than anything, he missed spending time with her. 

the boy still kicked himself everyday for not chalking up the guts to tell her he loved her. instead, he just let her walk past him, mumbling something about doing a 'good job tonight'. he played it off like it was nothing, but it really wasn't nothing. he has a permanent bruised toe from kicking a chair as proof. she probably thought he was a total weirdo and douche when he just stood there with nothing to say. 

but then again, maybe he was wrong. 

nini let out a sigh, watching the boy take some books out from his locker, ricky's messy curls falling against his forehead. he looked ILLEGALLY perfect today; just like every day. he was wearing a fairly fitted white hoodie with a black and red flannel over the top, ripped black jeans, and his classic high topped vans. nini almost had a dang heart attack when he raked a hand through his curls, grinning slightly at something on his phone. wow, he was perfect. 

nini regretted leaving him the dressing room that night, but she had to leave before she blurted out that she loved him and got herself stuck in a whole different situation, much like the first but double it and make it worse. how stupid could she be to tell the boy that broke up with her for saying 'i love you' that she loved him? that's the biggest mess of a situation that i've ever heard of. though, that didn't stop her from watching him. 

"i wish you would quit staring at him like that." 

nini broke out of her trance quickly to see a frustrated looking kourtney and a amused looking gina. "like what?" nini muttered, trying to appear oblivious, but the itty bitty british accent peaking through gave her away. 

stupid british accent. 

"you know when there is a shooting star across the sky, and it lights up everything and makes you feel so amazing and special?" gina asked, leaning against one of the lockers. nini nodded slightly. "make that your entire face when you look at him and boom, ya got it." 

rolling her eyes, nini let out a gleeful laugh. "i don't know what you guys are talking about. i'm just admiring him because DANG. whoo, he looks good today." 

gina glanced over to ricky from where she stood, taking in his outfit before turning back to nini. "eh. if i liked guys." 

this made the three girls laugh again, but the one that drifted to ricky's ears was obviously nini's. he couldn't help himself as he peaked at her 'discretely'. she looked awfully gorgeous today, but that was the norm. she was wearing light blue jeans and a white crop top, a black and white flannel wrapping around her small body. her features lit up as she smiled, making ricky's heart go crazy. he could imagine what he looked like right now, giving her the biggest and most obvious heart eyes ever, but he really couldn't care less. how else were you supposed to look at such a perfect human? with dull eyes? no thanks.