ꪮꪀꫀ ꪮᠻ 𝕥ꫝꫀꪑ ᧁⅈ𝕣ꪶડ

Are you one of them girls
That peels off the Bud Light label
Just might run a pool table
Roll your eyes if I call you an angel

ricky bowen sat on a stool at one of his favorite bars, drinking a cherry coca cola. he wasn't a big drinker; honestly speaking, he wasn't a drinker at all. being allergic to alcohol had it's benefits and downsides. he always kept control over his mind, but he was also always the designated driver. sometimes he wondered about what it would be like to lose all of his problems at the sip of a strong liquid, but he rather have his troubles than suffocate and end up dead. i personally don't blame him.

but you could give the man a coke and he'd be the life of the party. 

it had been a hard day at work for ricky. being the band teacher at the local public school wasn't an easy job. the kids were obnoxious and loud, they never really enjoyed listening. that made a job for a teacher 100% worse. for ricky, music was his passion. but kids? no, not really. 

suddenly, a woman came up to the counter and slammed her hands down on the bar, making ricky jump (literally speaking) out of his thoughts.

"one bud light." she said loudly, getting a few stares before she added more quietly. "please." 

the bar tender raised his eyebrows at the girl before sliding over a bottle of bud light which she caught in one hand. she gave him a quick smile in return before popping the lid and downing the whole thing in one sip as if it were water and she had just run a marathon. 

ricky watched the girl in awe as she put the now empty bottle back down on the bar, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. she was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with a daisy in the middle, high waisted denim jeans and a pair of vans, all matched with a simple flower crown. she looked like something right out of an 80's comic book about motorcycles.

she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. 

"uh, how d-did you do t-that?" ricky stuttered out, mentally (and possibly physically) face palming at his stuttering.

the beautiful girl turned to him, a half confused half disgusted look of her face as she looked him up and down. "do what?"

ricky raised an eyebrow. "how the heck did you just chug a bud light?" he deadpanned. 

the woman snorted (and was somehow still gorgeous?) "bud light is easy stuff. anyone could chug one if they tried." she chuckled, eyeing ricky's drink. "what do you have there?"

"coke." ricky muttered, holding up his glass.

the lady scoffed. "that's lame. you strike me as a vodka type guy." 

ricky simply shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. "can't drink, i'm allergic." 

"that's even more lame." the lady said. "i think that's an avoiding way of saying your body can't take it." the girl gave him a side smile, making ricky's heart skip a beat and no, it wasn't from his heart murmur. 

"well that seems like my body's problem not mine." ricky joked, earning a giggle from the girl. 

that was the most beautiful thing i have ever heard. he thought to himself as he leaned his cheek and took in all her features. her big brown eyes that looked at him intently, her long eyelashes that shadowed over the brown of her irises, her silky hair that flowed out from under the flower crown in light waves, the way her lips turned up as she smiled. she was literally perfect.

"why are you looking at me like that?" the girl spoke up, snapping ricky out of his trance.

"uh, l-like what?" he stuttered, lifting his head up to glance at her.