вluє єчєѕ

"I DON'T LIKE IT."

"love, that's just your hormones. keep telling yourself it's worth it, remember?"

"i just want this baby to slide out of me!"

"nini, ew. that is gross."

nini gasped out as the baby kicked her rib. "OW!"

ricky chuckled. "see, even she is sick of your complaining."

nini turned to him, nostrils flared. "did you just say you are sick of me?"

"no! nini no!" ricky quickly scrambled off the couch and ran through the house, nini yelling after him. nini + hormones = scary on a different level.

"richard.....BOWEN!" she shrieked, standing up from the couch. "get your skinny little rear end over here!"

"have to catch me first!" he yelled over his shoulder, running faster down the hallways.

"i can't run, babe, i'm holding a child." she whines collapsing back onto the couch in defeat. instead of continuing to run, ricky makes his over to her and sits beside her. nini rests her head on his shoulder, toying with his wedding ring. she used to play with ricky's ring all the time, but now she had their wedding ring which made the gesture even more special.

"i'm sick of being pregnant." nini sighs sadly. ricky runs one hand up and down her arm, the other rubbing her swollen belly.

"i know, baby." he say into her hair. "it will be over soon, and we will have our little daughter running around with us."

nini was nine months pregnant with a healthy baby girl, and she was bound to bust any day. they had already thought of her name (but that's for later) and she was already a very active child. constantly kicking nini's ribs, moving around during movies, and she hiccuped A LOT. all this, despite ricky's little speech to the baby, including nini's intense morning sickness in the first trimester, pregnancy has been hell for nini. it had it's little exciting things, like seeing her move for the first time, ultra sounds, and there are some pretty fire maternity clothing, but it still was a pain.

"it hurts." she whispered, closing her eyes shut.

"what hurts?" ricky asked, concerned. "where? is everything okay?"

suddenly, nini sat up straight, her eyes wide. "ricky, i feel wet."

"excuse me?!"

"like i just peed." nini looked down onto the couch and saw the jeans soaking down her leg.

ricky watched in horror as the liquid spread farther. "i don't think that's pee, neens."

"holy smoke, my water just broke!" she shrieked.

"OKAY! oh my gosh!" ricky shot up faster than a bullet. "we have to get you to a hospital, like right now!"

"nope," nini remanded seated, her arms hovering beside her. "i'm taking a shower first."

ricky stared at her in disbelief. "nini-"

"honey, if you felt the way i do right now, you'd take a shower too." she stood up, rushing to the bathroom as ricky stood frozen in a panic.

"okay, okay, okay," he mumbled to himself, "how long could we be there? what do we need? would i go back and forth between the hospital in the house? i'm gonna be a father soon and i-" he stopped halfway in his pacing, a small smile coming across his face. "i'm gonna be father any day now."

as much as nini loved babies, it was safe to say ricky was more excited about this child then she was. they day after the gender reveal party, ricky had already run to the paint store and was decorating the new room they had picked for their baby. he was ecstatic while showing her the big roses they could put on the walls and they little pillows in shapes of butterflies, heart and stars. every night, when he would kiss nini goodnight, he'd kiss their baby goodnight too, telling her how much he loves her already and how he can't wait to see her.