𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙣

oh, saturday sun, i met someone. out on the west coast, i gotta get back i can't let this go.

the breeze was gentle; it tended to be during early morning california time, much too early for anyone's liking. but for nini, it was perfect. though she was a busy person, definitely the type that you would see bustling around and about, giving off complete and total enthusiastic characteristics, she enjoyed it this way. something about the peaceful simplicity of it all drew her in, making her want to stay in moments such as this one forever.

nothing can last forever truly, could it though? 

those were words that continuously floated through her mind recently. when she was working, when she was writing, when she was in the car listening to music, when she was trying to sleep. 

but more especially, when she was with him. 

they didn't mean for it to happen, but now looking at basically everything, that's when romantic stories like this tend to happen; when you don't want them to. but this stumbling upon each other, this meet-cute, per say, or 're-meet-cute' was by pure accident and basically against each others' wills. 

they didn't want it to happen. 

 having the job of a traveling photographer was hard enough as it was. constantly going around, never staying in one place for long enough time. nini couldn't even recall the last time she had good phone service or stayed in one area for longer then a week. 

this was the longest she's been in one place for some time. 

oceanside, california. her current area of tackle. the beach area, the town, just the aesthetic of the place alone gave her several areas for creative shots, while still allowing her to stay in one hotel. it was convenient, but far from nini's style. 

she originally had been looking forward to when her week there was going to be over. 

it had been a month. 

but, she had a reason. 

some people would call him a criminal, rule breaker, whatever they pleased, but the way nini saw him was far from that. a graffiti artist; a rare, but risky and extremely talented career. they ran into each other by complete accident.

 nini was in the heart of the city, late in the afternoon, searching for brilliant works of art to catch her eye. but none of them were just right; just perfect. she had let out a deep sigh as she continued to walk through the dark alley ways, her camera clutched tightly against her chest, despite the quickly setting sun. the part of the city she was in wasn't the safest at that time. 

she had slowly begun to give up, deciding she should call it a night before she got abducted, when she heard a spraying sound. her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. who could be out this late at night with her, and what were they doing? 

a part of her (the smart part) told her to turn away right then and there. she didn't know who or what was down there, and they could be dangerous. but a different part of her (the dumb part) was curious. well, curiosity killed the cat, didn't it?

but satisfaction brought it back.

tentatively, nini had made her way towards the sound, finding that it was coming from just around the corner. she couldn't stop her beating heart, mostly because she hadn't done something this risky before. what if there actually was someone dangerous on the other side? they could hurt her, or worse. did she really want her life to end like this?