☀︎︎𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜☀︎︎

A/N: the suns kinda look like bacteria....

the outer banks. paradise on earth. and that's me, nini salazar roberts. and that's my crew. our goal this summer is to have a good time all the time. but this story doesn't evolve dead bodies, a blind lady with a shot gun, or relax john b, it's not like i haven't seen a john b in john b before. i have a john b. get your head out of the john b, john b. thank goodness.

"we have been driving for hours!" gina whined dramatically, her head tipping back to rest (not so lightly) on the back of her seat. concussion? absolutely possible. 

"we are almost there, i promise!" ashlyn exclaimed. she swerved to the right, her light blue Volkswagen rocking lightly.  "only a couple more miles, so keep those freakishly long legs to yourself, and STOP KICKING MY CHAIR."

gina groaned in annoyance, but shot me a teasing smile. i bit my lip, trying to hold back a laugh, as she pressed her toe hard against ash's seat, making ash arch her back and accidentally hit the horn of her wheel.

"GINA!" she shouted. gina simply laughed in response, holding her stomach she wheezed. 

my crew and i were on our way to ashlyn's family's beach house in the outer banks. it was right by the water, perfect for beach time and tans. ash's family was crazy rich. they had houses all over the globe but barely ever went to any of them. this gave us a perfect opportunity to have this house to ourselves for a weekend. 

we were bouncing off the walls excited. we, or my crew, being ash, gina, kourt, and me. they are the bestest friends i could ever ask for. i've never really been on a vacation without my parents before.... i'm kinda nervous. i had to get away though. things at salt lake have been kind of rough with men. i just need this vacation, get a break from boys, clear my head, you know? it will be nice. 

we passed by a sign that read 'the outer banks. paradice on earth.' wait.

"the heck is a 'paradice'?" kourtney glanced out her window, raising a perfect eyebrow.

"pair of dice?" i questioned. 

gina dug into her jean pocket, pulling out two little cubes. "i have a pair of dice." 

kourtney and i both turned to her with surprised expressions as she shook them in her hand happily before rolling them on the ground. she rolled a two. there were two die. yikes gina. 

"okay," ashlyn squealed excitedly. "here we are!"

she pulled into the drive way of a huge, dark blue house right in front of the ocean. it had big windows and a large front yard. let's just say that this house was my house but make it seven times larger.   

"holy smokes, ashlyn

"holy smokes, ashlyn." i breathed, taking in the landscape. "you're parents must be the king and queen of england or something."

i had never seen a house this size before. not to mention is such a perfect spot. the sun shined directly on it, making it glow. i felt like i was in some sort of weird cartoon. maybe sponge bob.... i don't know, man.