𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

it was a normal school day and i was carefully placing each of my books in my locker, color order obviously. i'm a neat person; not overly to the point that it was ocd, but just a little less than that. each of my books had to be in order of the rainbow, biggest to smallest in each color section. my classes were color coded, so i always knew where to find my materials. it just worked perfectly! 

i was quickly straightening out my hair when i felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist and a nose nuzzle into the crook of my neck. i let out a happy smile when i inhaled the smell of his cologne. it was the best smelling cologne out there because it belonged to my boy. 

"hi." i whispered with a small smile. i brought my hand up to stroke his curls softly. they were really tangled today.

"hey baby." a horse, deep voice replied, coming from the person hugging me. 

holy smokes, this isn't ricky! i panicked as i whipped around, ready to fight anyone who would want to touch me and kick them in a very painful spot. as soon as i turned around, my eyes were met with a pair of very puffy and blood shot ones that belonged to ricky. 

"whoa, you good?"he asked, chuckling lowly. "you looked like you were about to murder me or something."

without responding, i brought my hand up to ricky's head, pushing away his unruly curls and placing my palm against it. his skin was kind of sticky and boiling hot. 

"ricky, you are burning up!" i exclaimed, moving my hands to his pink cheeks, which were the only part of his body that had color.

the boy in front of me smirked lazily, taking my hand from his face and intertwining our fingers. "if that's your way of indirectly telling me i'm hot, i'll take it." he joked. 

i rolled my eyes at him. "how much did you sleep last night?" 

"i slept like a rock." he admitted. "but i'm still crazy tired, like why? why the world have to do me like this?" 

"and how much have you eaten?" i questioned. ricky raised an eyebrow at me, but he knew better than to not respond.

he shrugged, pushing back his crazy hair a little. "i wasn't hungry this morning. i felt like if i ate, i'd just throw it all up later. so, no eating for me." 

"holy smokes, ricky, i can't believe you!" i exclaimed. "you are totally sick!" 

ricky's expression turned confused as he looked at me. "sick as in cool?" 

"no," i groaned, "like as in ill, ailing, frail, debilitated, infected, nauseated.

"okay freaking thesaurus." ricky chuckled, still avoiding the main point. "honestly, baby, i feel fine, you have nothing to worry about." 

nothing to worry about, yeah right. i was currently worried with the fact my boyfriend was looking an odd shade of green. the odd life of timothy green? i think not.

"come on," i tugged at ricky's hand, but he stayed put. "come on, richard! we need to get you home." 

ricky groaned in annoyance, sticking in his spot. "neens, i already told you, i'm fi-" suddenly, he somehow lost his balance and tumbling backwards. his back slammed against the lockers, making some people look up in worry. "ow." ricky mumbled, holding his head. 

"whoa, whoa, whoa, you okay?" i asked, running up to him and taking his face in my hands. "what hurts? where hurts?" 

he looked up at me drearily. i could tell he was getting worse by the second. "why are you spinning in circles, nini?"

i looked at him in a confused way, but he simply returned the look. "i'm not spinning in circles." i responded cautiously. 

"yeah you are." ricky protested. "you and this entire hallway are spinning..... in circles....." it was almost as if it had just donned on him. ricky look at me with wide, bloodshot eyes. "i need to go home."