ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

READ IT!

[No one's POV]

It was almost as if a bomb when off when Class 1-A heard the horrific sounds of uncontrollable coughing, tearing their eyes swiftly away from the new couple in front of them to look at the usually silent blonde who was on the ground, daisies painted in blood staining the oak desk and floor. Katsuki was releasing strangled screams of pain, the contents of his lungs not stopping their spilling, horrifying all the students.

There were immediate shrieks and cries at the murder scene, a few girls digging their heads into some boys that were still shocked and traumatised at what they saw. Uraraka couldn't find her Deku, and instead found herself in Iida's large and comforting arms, the bluenette knowing that his classmates, including the small brunette herself, needed support now than ever.

Because it is close to impossible for anyone to recover from what they've seen.

Except Izuku.

Because for him, it was impossible.

For a few minutes, the greenette just stared. 

The flowers, though covered in crimson, were somewhat mesmerising to look at, flashbacks to his childhood flickering through Izuku's mind.

Kacchan...

He was fully aware of what had happened. He had no knowledge as to why Katsuki was so suddenly coughing flowers, but the greenette couldn't help but blame himself. He had ignored Katsuki for as long as he could remember, and now that he had almost completely forgotten him, surrounded with such good things he had pretty much taken for granted, he felt horrible.

He cried for the sake of his former bully.

Katsuki never deserved this! He needed a friend, or someone he could have to talk to! Maybe then they would've known about... whatever this disease was.

It wasn't just the greenette at fault here, but everyone else. It was the greenette, however, that blamed himself to such a dramatic extent.

Izuku screamed for the blonde, dropping to his knees and crawling through legs towards his shivering figure, not giving a care about how his knees and hands touched the crimson splattered across the ground. He was scrambling, the tightness in his throat turning his shrieks into croaks, blinding tears trailing down his freckled cheeks.

He refused to believe Katsuki was dying. He said he was going to become the number 1 hero. He wasn't going to die, because he was a determined man.

However, there was the conscious part of him that gave him the pieces to fit together. Katsuki had lost his fighting, snapping and aggressive spirit, lost his prideful manner. He no longer boasted, and had ignored every greeting Izuku had said. The idiot was stupid enough to ignore his unusual behaviour, too conceited to see the real picture:

Katsuki was suffering.

Ever since the start of UA. Ever since that dreaded day on the roof.

The fault was all Izuku's, and the agonising pants and whimpers reminded him of what he did.

He screams again, snot dribbling down his red nose, and he lunges to the blonde, only to be held back by a pair of arms. 

Todoroki starts to tug Izuku away from the scene, knowing that if he had stayed there long enough, the situation would only get worse for both teens. Aizawa busts into the room, eyes widening to the size of dinner plates when he sees the red liquid licking over the blonde's pale cheeks. Judging by the amount of blood and flowers he had lost, it was apparent that he needed to go to the hospital. He shouts out urgently for the class to be quiet and make way for him, picking up the weakened blonde, who's pained noises and coughing had been silenced by his unconsciousness.