ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟

[No one's POV]

A normal day. Izuku wanders to school, this time taking pleasure in anything that happened that day. For everyone else, nothing out-of-the-ordinary or different was happening then. But, for Izuku, everything was about to change.

He had to slit his wrists and forearms a final few more times, savouring the glistening crimson dribble against his pale skin. He wanted to pattern his skin more, but time was short, and soon enough he had to walk to the place where he'd meet his end. The time read 7.35.

8 hours 55 minutes left.

The countdown had begun.

Of course, there was the occasional snicker or two on the usual yet more memorable walk to his locker. He focus on the most irrelevant parts of the corridors, from the dull, flickering lights to the chemical stench from the floorboards. Even he noticed the dirt on the windows, never once cleaned in ages. No one looked at him any differently. They didn't know he was taking his last breaths.

Of course, when he arrived at his locker, the usual dents in it were still there from fights that happened before. It was nice that there were no people punching in front of it that day. Saves the pain from asking everyone to move out of the way and risking being squished. Izuku smiles emotionlessly, numb and empty but slightly remorseful from never seeing those bullies again. He felt that things were for once going in his favour. But it was too late to feel like things were looking up for him now. He was still useless.

He remembers that conversation with All Might, his idol. At least the Number 1 hero won't have to worry about his secret coming out- he'd die with this knowledge anyway. And the Symbol of Peace even told him directly that he could never become a hero. It would be a complete waste of time to try anyway.

The bells rang today, almost like sleigh bells, signalling the first period of class was commencing. Izuku sighs himself, glancing at his watch again. 8.00.

8 hours 30 minutes to go.

Izuku then trods to his class, feeling not upbeat, but anticipated. No one knows what happens if he dies. He doesn't. Where would he go? He may finally get some rest, or go down to hell. To where he belonged. He deserves to be punished for being so useless, for being a burden to everyone.

He starts to imagine his classmates seeing his dead body, how it's splattered all across the gravelly pavement, staining its ever-grey. A gruesome death, but it serves him right. Only his mum would care. She would be the only person at his funeral. She would be crying. But, out of honesty, it was for the best for her. She'll move on from her dead son.

The class was as menacing as usual, but at this point, Izuku seemed unfazed by everyone. Snickers were heard all around. The only thing that kept Izuku so settled was the thought of Katsuki, how he would react when he sees his scarlet blood seeping from his cracked skull, how he may dip his fingers into it and swirl it around, realising what he did. The thought was uncomfortable to most people, but it was tranquil for the quirkless loser himself.

Said blonde barges into the room moments later, his two tag-a-longs following pursuit like leaches. He grins as his eyes lay on the dreaming boy, licking his lips in delight.

Truth be told, Izuku could never hate Katsuki. No matter how much he tried to forget his old self or ignore him, he still drawn to him. He wasn't sure if it was more than a friend, but he still loved him with some passion. However, by the looks of things over the past few years, there was no way the blonde even liked him back.

The day went by quickly, still not much bullying taking place, except a few name-callings and a couple more snickers. Even Katsuki was laying low. But, as the final 4.15 bell rang, marking the final 15 minutes of Izuku's life, the blonde finally makes his last move.