ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝~ 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

WELCOME BACK, THIS BOOK IS BACK FOR PART 2 HAHAHA!!! SIDE NOTE: I'm weird, so you guys can go ahead and spam this book with comments because... I like it haha :D

PART 2

[Katsuki's POV]

Black. That was all I saw for a while. Just an endless void of black. What did I feel? Nothing.

Ok, well maybe one way to describe how I was feeling was this vast hole itself.

Empty.

I had no idea how long I'd spent in there, unable to move, just staring into nothingness. But, after what felt like minutes, a faint light was seen in the horizon. It wasn't blindingly bright, but was dim, greying with the black backdrop behind it. What appeared to be a small crack was crawling its way behind it, making the light gradually get brighter. It seemed that crack was the source of light, and I watch as I see more light, brightening up the dark sea I was submerged under. And soon, after the light had gotten almost blazing, turning all of my surroundings white, I...

Hear a voice.

Save me, Katsuki...

It was the smallest of whispers, and I could hardly hear it. The words were slightly muffled, and by the weakness of it, I could assume that it was Deku. Wait. No it wasn't! Deku was...

Dead...

I was dead.

Flashbacks of that suffocating monster rush into my head, making me shudder. Was it my fault, because I was weak, that I died? 

Was it my fault that the nerd actually died?

No you dumbass! Deku was at fault because he's a dumb shit! And it wasn't your fault that  you died! In fact, that would've been the nerds fault too! He was on your mind in the first place at the time, so if anything it was his fault! 

I continue to rant in my head until I settled with a conclusion. That dumb voice was just in my head.

A sudden wave of drowsiness overcomes me, causing my eye lids to close shut, and the bright light was no longer seen.

Until I feel myself slammed into my own body, my foot subconsciously kicking the nerd's locker.

Wait, I was back?! As in I was back to being alive?! Back to just before the nerd died! How did I get back here? Was all of that just a vision? Or a glimpse into the future? It was too real to be a dream though! Was this like some kind of mistake in the linier effects of time? Was I sent back here to save Deku or something? Do I have to right my wrongs?

I take a quick glance out of the window, seeing the rain pouring outside, like small, crystal shards dropping onto the pane. Deja vu was happening. This was the time I was watching out of the window, just after I kicked the nerd's locker. And just before...

I finally hit realisation at that moment. The nerd was going to jump any second now, and in just a moment, I would see his body fly past the window!

Maybe that voice really was Deku! Maybe this is my chance to save him, to not see him die like he did last time! So I don't have to live with that dreaded shame!

I don't think twice when I see my watch read "4.27", sprinting as fast as I could up the stairs leading to the roof, where I presumed Deku would've jumped off from. My heart was throbbing painfully, but my drive with suddenly wakening desperation made me momentarily forget about it.

I know, Kacchan!

He knows he's a useless fuck? So why the hell is he jumping off a building?! If he knew better, he should be trying not to be useless.