7

What is happening to me? Why did I let him kiss me? Let him? I kissed him, that's the fact. And what did I do, taunted him for doing that. Kya soch raha hoga? But honestly I wanted him to kiss me..f*** man. I wanted to kiss him. And what a kiss it was!.. uff..Kya karun itna hot munda hai? One can't control oneself. He was so close to me and had already pressed his lips over me.I really wanted to kiss him like a real kiss. Uff.. Am I falling for him? No..May be? No.. I hardly know him. But here I am in Paris with him. I trust him. I like him. Fine I love him but in a positive way. Yes. I love him like a friend. Do friends kiss each other? Haye my head will burst now. Should I go and talk to him? Yes..I should. No.. I can't face him. I will think about the kiss only. Why did I go out? Oh I forgotten about that! How stupid of me! Now what? I have to go out again. Noo..

Sana's thoughts were broken by a noise from outside. A door opening sound. She cracks the door of the bedroom and peeks outside. It is dark like before. She comes out of the room, tiptoeing into the living space. The couch is empty. Sana starts to panic. Did he leave the apartment after what happened? Did he feel bad so he left? She bites her lower lips blaming herself mentally for reacting badly. Suddenly a gust of cold wind comes from the balcony, making her shiver badly. She turns towards that direction only to find the doors to the balcony open and a figure standing there.

Taking a deep breath she goes towards the door. She finds him looking towards the lights of the city. It's peculiar that the guy who was feeling cold a few hours ago was standing still in just his t-shirt only. Abhi isse thand nahi lag rahi hai kya? He is strange. She touches his back and Rishab turns towards her. Surprised at her presence, he asks,"What are you doing here?" "Actually, I should ask you the same question. Isn't it chilly enough for you now?", replies Sana. He lowers his head and stays silent. Sana looks at him, trying to figure out what exactly is going on in his mind. He then starts rubbing his arms and says,"Yeah, it's pretty cold here. Let's get inside." Both enter the room, closing the door behind them.

Rishab goes to the fireplace and puts some logs inside to increase the flame. Rubbing his palms, he goes and sits on the chair beside it. Sana sits down on the sofa. There is an awkward silence in the room for some time. Then both say at the same time,"Actually.." They smile awkwardly at each other. She says,"You say first." He nods his head,"I am.. really sorry for what happened before. I didn't mean to.." "Haye o rabba. Really? You didn't mean to kiss me? You didn't want to kiss me? Sacchi?", she interrupts. Rishab looks confused at her reaction,"Why am I getting the feeling that you are not angry at the kiss? Rather.." "No.. I am angry.. yes I am. I am.. very much angry at you. It's just that..I.  wanted.. to know so.. I asked you know.", she stammers. "Just asking? Really? Hmm.. No I had no INTEREST to kiss you? Why should I? I don't have such FEELINGS for you.", says he, stressing on a few words.

No feelings for me? And here I am thinking that perhaps I like him. I was even questioning myself if I love him. Love no way not anymore. I just hate him.

"Hello! Are you on this planet or lost somewhere?", his voice breaks her chain of thoughts. "Nothing. Yes.. you are right. Why should you have such interest?", she says. "Exactly. Sorry for the mistake. Now tell me what were you saying then?",he asks. Giving out a deep breath,"Woh, actually I am sorry too. I..I talked rudely with you. Forget everything. You have no interest so do I. It was as you said a mistake..You must rest now. I will leave. Good night.", she gets up saying.

Rishab stands up and grabs her wrist. He pulls her closer, "Tell me what you really meant then? I could see in your eyes that you got hurt when I said it was a mistake. What were your intentions behind those questions?" She looks into his eyes and shakes her head,"No.. nothing. I meant nothing..It was a mistake.. we are just friends.." "Yes we are but I like you..I can't deny that. I really like you...", he whispers. "You do? You really like me?", she asks in a voice that is hardly audible. He looks into her eyes, giving her assurance as she says,"Rishab I.. I guess.. I think..I like you too.."

Both smile at each other and a sound comes from the bedroom. He asks,"What is the sound? It came from the bedroom. Let me check you stay here." She slammed her palm on her forehead,"Wait! It's the window. Main uske baare mein bhul gayi thi. The window was not closing properly. I had come earlier to wake you up only to ask you to close it. But then all these incidents occurred and I forgot to tell you. Please close it na." 

Rishab closes the window of the bed room and before leaving the room he says,"I never meant to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. I don't know what got into me. I don't know why I kissed you. I like you and you have become more than a friend to me in such a short period of time. I will always make sure I don't hurt you ever." He is about to leave the room when she comes closer to him,"Can you tell me one thing?" "What?", he asks."Do you repent kissing me? I mean do you feel it was a mistake?", she asks. He pulls her into his arms and kisses her forehead,"No." 

Kaun hai tu?
Mere dil pe jo tera asar yun gehra hai.
Kaun hai tu?
Meri har zare mein jo tera nasha hai.
Kyun tu mujhe pagal bana rahi hai?
Kyun tu chupi hasratein jaga rahi hai?
Dur jane ki koshis kyun itni muskil hai?
Paas aneki talab kyun itni gehri hai?
Nakam ho raha hun,
Dil - o- dimag ki jung mein aaj.
Phir bhi sukoon kyun hai mann mein?
Kyun dil ko itna karar hai?

Sana wakes from her deep slumber to the street noise and a sweet aroma of ginger tea. She comes out to witness the cutest scene she could imagine ever to see. Rishab had put on an apron and was working in the kitchen. A ear pod is stuck to his ears and he is humming a song in his broken voice. A smile is plastered on his mouth as he flips some pancakes on the frying pan. 

How can one look cute and hot at the same time? I wish I can…

"Hey! Good Morning! Come have breakfast.", he says. "Hmm.. smelling good. I didn't know you could cook too. Wow!", she exclaims sitting down on the dining table. Rishab puts the plate of pancakes on the table and pours two cups of tea from the kettle. He smiles and says,"It's just a simple breakfast of pancakes and ginger tea. And you are getting excited as if I prepared a three course meal." He sits down and takes a piece of pancake on his plate and pours honey over it. Sana does the same and taking a bite of it says,"Hmm.. yummy.. Really you are a good cook. What else can you make?" "Not much but enough to survive in any place, far away from home.", he replies without thinking. "Where did you learn to cook? Your mother taught you right?", she asks. "No. My mom never had allowed us to set foot in the kitchen. It was only when I was in the mi.", he stops as a scooter rider below the streets blows his horn. "Where?", she asks. "Michigan, USA. I was there for my..MBA. I used to miss home cooked meals. So I learnt to cook there.", he says, lowering his head.

Rishab stays silent the entire time after that while Sana keeps on blabbering about different things. She picks up the plate to put into the sink. He says,"I wanted to ask you something. Will you go out with me?" She looks at him with curiosity as he continues,"I mean, I was planning to visit an art exhibition here. Will you come with me?" "I thought you had some work here. I have nothing to do. I was planning to visit some places here, maybe the Louvre Museum and some other places.", she replies tilting her face. "I have to meet someone there for my work. It is okay, I will go alone.", he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't say I won't go. I will go. Let me get ready.", she says with a smile. 

Sana comes out of the shower to find a packet on the bed. She opens it to find a black woollen jacket and a matching beret hat. She smiles to herself as she hugs them close to her chest. She comes out of the bedroom wearing them to find Rishab waiting. He is wearing a grey turtle neck sweater, a black long jacket and a stripe woollen scarf over it. He is leaning on the kitchen counter looking outside. She comes closer and stands in front of him. He smiles at her but before he could say anything, she puts her palm on his cheek and kisses him softly on it. "Thank you! I loved them", she whispers and puts her hand around his arm and says,"Let's go." Rishab's face turns sad as he moves out of the apartment with a chirpy Sana by his side.

Extended and edited version..Read and give comments. Do give votes for the updates by clicking star below..
Love is a mystery 💕💕💕💕💕