25

A room where a man has been handcuffed to a chair. He is unconscious. A man enters the room and throws a jug of water over him. He wakes up with a jolt.

"Where..where am I?", he asks.
"You are alive, that's all you need to know.", the man who threw water says.
"Wh..ho are you? W..why am I here? What...What is happening here?"
Sidharth enters the room and smiles at Nadir.
"Asalaam 'alaikum Nadir Sahab! Sab khairiyat? I hope you like the hospitality here. Have you started AK yet? No.. Don't worry I am here now."
"Aman? What are you doing here?"
Sidharth turns to look back and then facing him smiles.
He asks,"Who? Oh! Me? Sorry I had forgotten that I was Aman."

"You are not Aman."
"Der aaye, durust aaye. No. I am not, like you are not Nadir Mirza but Nadir Ali, the mastermind of the 2010 Pune blasts and the handler of the Temple attack 2006. Am I right or am I right?"
"So it was all a trap. Where is Gulam Sahab?"
"Trap? Hmm.. yes.. Gulam Sahab is with the others in hell. I have put a bullet in his head for a peaceful death."
"You.."
"Yes. I did it. With my own two hands. Enough of hello hi. Now answer our questions."
AK says,"We need to know the names of the people who work for you. Tell us that and we can be lenient."
Nadir gives him a smirk, "I am not giving you anything. You know that don't you?"
AK says, "Fine. Let's start then."

Even after two days of extreme physical and mental torture, Nadir didn't open his mouth. On the third day, he was made to lie down on an operation theatre setup with his hands and legs tied to the table. Sidharth comes in and picks up a surgical blade.
"You must be thinking what am I going to do with you now. You are never going to open your mouth. Still I would like to try something. I always wanted to see if this was true or not."
He smiles, "Even if this doesn't work and you still stay silent, I will enjoy seeing you suffer. After all 31 people's deaths are in your name, kuch toh tereko in return mila chahiye. Right? They suffered, their families suffered and you should suffer too. This is the least I can do for them."

He puts the blade on the shin, "I have read that there are five parts of the body which are highly sensitive to pain. Shin is one of them. I mean, if I make a teeny tiny cut here then you will feel extreme pain. However I won't make any teeny tiny cut. I will make a little bigger one. Please don't mind hun. Don't worry I have salt and chilli powder too to cover your wound. You are in safe hands."

He makes cuts on the shin and Nadir screams out of pain.
"Where is Shakeel?"
"I.. don't.. know.."
He puts salt on the cut and covers the mouth of Nadir.
"Kitna cheekh raha hai. Uff. Kaan ke parde phad diye. Say anything valuable. I have no interest in your scream. "
He runs the back of the blade near his knee and says,"You know the knees have very little padding. So, will it be painful if I break them with this hammer here? Let's see."
He picks up a hammer from the tray and hits on both of his knees. Nadir makes a loud piercing cry and Sidharth puts the chillies inside his mouth and covers his mouth with his hands to stop his screams.
"India mein variety of chillies milta hai. This is the thikha one. Liked it? Nahi?"
He clenches his teeth and asks,"Tell me where Shakeel is? Who work for you?"
"Agh...I NO..don't.. know."

"Fine yaar! Do you know there is a funny bone in our body? Funny thing is it is not a bone but a bunch of nerves. Do you know where is it? It is right under your elbow."
Nadir keeps screaming in the excruciating pain, trembling vigorously but still denies everything, as Sidharth breaks his elbows. Sidharth makes a cut on the heel and puts chilli powder on it.

Nadir screams, "Please stop. Please.. Shakeel is in Nepal. He is in Nepal.."
Sidharth smiles and says,"See it was not that tough. When is he coming to India?"
"I told you everything I know.. please stop. I can't tolerate the pain.."
"Then tell me his plan. And the names of our people who work for you."
"I don't know.."