5

Yeh tera mera rista,
Kyun sadiyon purana lage.
Tujhe chod ke chala jaun,
Kyun dil ko yeh namanjoor lage.
Teri khushi ko paane ki koshis mein,
Hum sari hadein aaj bhul gaye.
Dewane toh kabhi na the,
Phir bhi pagalpan kar chale.

This is true isn't it? I mean why am I in this car then. I had to reach Paris by the evening today but now I will reach by tomorrow morning. I had the plane tickets. All I had to do is to take a 60 minutes drive and then catch a 2 hours flight. But now I am driving and I don't know but I guess it will take 10 hours to reach Paris. And can you guess the reason behind it? A pair of puppy eyes and a pout made me change my decision. What is happening to me? I, SS, considered the best in my profession, who has made it a point to stick to planning has today dropped everything to make a girl happy. Why?

Yes I am not Rishab Srivastava. I am not what you all think. I am..No I can not tell you all who am I or what do I do. But you will know it soon. Let me keep myself mysterious for sometime. I love mysteries. And guess what today I am surrounded by one. Why am I trying to keep Sana happy? Who is she for me? I hardly know her and here I am doing things for her.

When I had told her about my plans last night, she had blinked her eyes. I could sense she wanted to say something to me. I asked her and after a second she said," You know I always wanted to go on a road trip. I wish.. I wish we could go to Paris in the car." " Are you crazy? It will take about 7-8 hours and with halts even more. We will have one hour drive na. Be happy with that.", I replied. She lowered her head and said,"I am sorry. I expect too much from people. Koi na phir kabhi.." She lifted her head and there I saw her cute brown eyes and that pout. I melted then and there. "It..it.. will be tiresome.. Are you sure you..want to I mean go ..on road?.", I said feeling sorry. And the next instance I heard a scream with series of thank you and a hug from her.

I have been with several girls in my life. But it has been more for my physical needs than for any emotional satisfaction. Most of my interactions with beautiful women happened due to my work. And most of them ended up on dinner date or one night stands. No relationship that has been my policy till now. You can't take the risk of getting involved when you..no I am not spilling any beans now.

In one lifetime I had someone whom I loved. At least I believed I loved her. But she left me to be with someone else. Hmm..I am happy she did that otherwise I would not have been what I am today. My life today is something I had never expected. I am happy with my life as it is full of thrill and excitement. However the only regret I have is that I have to stay away from my family, my mom and my younger brother.

I have been driving for over two hours now and Sana has been sleeping most of the time. Yes can you believe it? She was the one for whom I am taking so much pain as well as the risks and there she is sleeping with her mouth open in the seat beside me. I look at her and a smile appears on my face. I put my index finger under her chin and try to close her mouth when she opens her eyes. It took her few minutes before she could realise where she was.

"Sorry sorry.. Actually I was so excited about today's trip that I had not slept a bit last night. Tum bhi kya soch rahe hoge, kya ladki hai, mujhe drive karni pad rahi hai and she is sleeping.", she says."Exactly! I was exactly thinking the same. I am not your driver mam.", I say supressing my laugh. "Haye sachi? You were really thinking like that? I..I am sorry." , she says with a sad face. I couldn't control my laughter anymore and I say,"I was kidding yaar." She gives me an angry stare and says,"I am hurt. You are making fun of me." "You are a crazy girl. Do you know that? First you made me to take a car all the way to Paris as you wanted to enjoy the road trip. And all the way you have been sleeping. Abhi khud bol rahi ho, what you must be thinking. When I say the same, you say you are hurt.", I say as I keep driving.

It has started to darken outside. It might rain in some time. I don't want to drive in rain. Now I am thinking about my decisions again. Sana looks at me and says,"I know I wanted a road trip but you didn't have to do as I asked. Actually it's all my fault, I shouldn't have come with you." "Really? You know what you can still return back if you want. You can get a taxi from here back home.", I say. She looks at me with hurt," Are you still joking, or you are seriously telling me to get down here?" I don't know what got into me. May be her statement that I shouldn't have listened to her made me angry. But why?

I stop my car at the side of the road and before I could relax my head and say anything to Sana, she had opened her door and got out of the car. I open my door and go after her. She is running ahead of me and I go after her screaming her name, asking her to stop. To get a taxi, she has to cross the busy highway to reach the other side. And without thinking, I see her rushing to the other side. I dash after her and I pull her to the side of the road just before a pickup truck is about to hit her.

I fall down with her over me. Her eyes are closed and she is trembling. I slowly get up, pulling her up with me. Holding her arms I ask,"Are you all right?" She nods her head. After ensuring she is okay, I start to scream at her,"Are you nuts? What were you thinking? Koi rasta ayse cross karta hai? Why did you get out of the car?" She looks at me with misty eyes and says,"I don't want to be a burden on you. I have never relied on anyone after my parents died. I should not have come or forced things on you. I am sorry." Shit! She is crying because of me. How stupid of me! Taking a deep breath I pull her close and say,"I am sorry. I was just joking. You can rely on me and tell me anything you want. You have that right on me." "Pakka?", she says in midst of soft whimpering. I nod my head and she says,"Can we eat something? I am really hungry." I break the hug and cupping her face I smile and nod my head.

Read and give comments..And do vote for the chapter by clicking star below....
Love is a mystery💕💕💕💕💕