6

"Wow!! This is so pretty.", exclaims Sana as they enter the apartment at Paris. The moment they had arrived the old Apartment building, Sana's excitement had increased ten folds. After asking the apartment number, she rushed upstairs, not looking back. Rishab had to take out her bag from the trunk along with his backpack and follow her to the 3rd floor. No sooner had he opened the red door that, Sana's eyes had grew big.

The living room in front of her has the Parisian charm with big French windows, a nice fireplace and old antique furniture. There is huge blue sofa facing the doors that lead to a nice size balcony. One can view the city from this balcony. There is a big old dining table at one side and beside it is the open, small yet spacious kitchen. The door at one side leads to a big bedroom with a nice size bed, a dresser and a built in closet. There is another small balcony here too and an attached bathroom that has an elegant bath tub.

Sana looks around the place and coming back to where Rishab was standing says,"I always wanted to stay in such place that has the Parisian charm. Thank you so much Rishab." She puts her arms around him and gives him a tight hug, kissing him on his chest. Rishab seeing the sparkle in her eyes, smiles and says,"You are really a kid in that body. Never seen anyone getting excited over a simple apartment where she will stay for a day or two." Sana breaks the embrace and says,"I thought we will be staying in a hotel. You know whenever we used to come to Paris, Papa used to book an apartment like this for us. This is like reliving the old memories you know..Tum nahi samjhoge."

Rishab does not reply but closes the door behind. He notices her sadness in her voice by prefers not to say anything. Sana opens the door of the balcony and peeks at the street below. Few scooters as well as few pedestrians are on the street. The Eiffel tower can also be seen in the far corner. Rishab comes to the balcony and stands near her as she says,"It's beautiful from here." He rubbing his arms replies,"Wait for the morning. You will get the best views from here. But for now let's get inside. It is quiet chilly out here. Isn't it?" Sana looks at him and starts to laugh,"Tum isse chilly bol rahe ho? How will you survive the cold of Domme in the coming months? You are gone.."

Rishab pulls her closer, holding her from her waist he says,"Tum ho na?" Sana stares blankly at him as he burst into laughs. He leaves her and holding his stomach says,"Just look at your face!" Sana rolls her eyes and comes inside the living space. Rishab follows her in after closing the doors. She says,"Now if your laughing is over, can you please tell me where am I sleeping? I am really tired. I want to sleep." He pursing his lips for sometime thinks for a minute and then says,"This is one bedroom apartment so, either you sleep with me in the bedroom or you can take that giant sofa." Sana again stares at him and says,"Haye kina besharam hai yeh munda! He is asking me to sleep with him. Naa ji na.. I am okay here on this sofa."

Rishab smiles sheepishly and says,"You know baby, you can not repent sleeping with me. I am damn good in bed. That's what all the girls tell me. I am an excellent.." "sh..sh.. O God... I don't want to know more.", interrupts Sana. Rishab starts to laugh again and sitting down on the sofa says, "You are really a piece. I am not asking you to sleep with me. I meant we can share the bed. And no you don't need to take the sofa. It was all a joke. You can sleep in the bedroom and I am good here. I don't sleep much so I will be fine on this couch."

"Why did you rent the apartment? I had asked for a hotel booking?"
"I know but.."
"Is it right to involve her in this? This can be risky."
"I get it but.."
"Fine .. Tomorrow I will be there 11 am sharp with her."

"Rishab..Rishab..", a voice says in the dark. He had just fallen asleep after going through everything. He wakes up with a jolt to find someone standing near his head, looking at him in the darkness. His instincts kicks in and instantly he pulls the person down to the floor and rolling over the person, he pins the hands. "AREY! Ammaa.. Haye rabba kya kar rahe ho? Oh my hands. Leave me now..", the voice comes. Rishab looks at the face only to realise his mistake. It was Sana.

The faint light coming from the windows had illuminated her beautiful face. He could see her big almond shaped eyes staring into his and her lips quivering softly. An urge to kiss those plump lips came over him. He tried to get over the notion and move away from her. But her hair get stuck to the button of his shirt and she screams stopping him from moving away. He in the process of removing the strand of hair, gets lost again into those deep hazel eyes. Sana, who was looking at his hand trying to free her hair keeps blabbering,"You are mad do you know that. Haye my hair! It's going to break. My legs are paining, you are so heavy.. move yaar.. haye.. you are mad.."

Rishab couldn't take her constant blabbering and says,"shh..keep quiet for a sec.." But Sana continues talking, "Arey! Why are you asking me to stay quiet? I am not talking. Where am I talking? Sahi hai yeh, he will behave like a mad man and shout at me. I was calling him and like a monkey he jumped over me, pinning my hands. Did I look like a thief? Hun.I am such.." Her sentence was cut short as Rishab pressed his lips over hers. Sana shocked at his attempt first does not react but then she tries to push him away. He leaves her mouth and both remain silent. Their face is still close and his breath falls on her. Sana puts her palm on his face and closes her eyes. They are drawn towards each other. Lips part to lock each other for a passionate and hungry kiss. Tongues intertwine as a soft moan escapes from her mouth.

He looks at her and reality strikes him. He leaves her mouth and he rolls away from her. He sits on the floor turning away from her. "Sorry!", he whispers. But honestly I am not. I so wanted to kiss you. Why? He says,"I just wanted to stop you from talking." She stands up and says,"What a way to stop one from talking! Don't try with anybody else though!" She looks at him, her heartbeat still racing. Lowering her face, she goes inside the room. He sits there thinking what is getting over him. He needs to take hold of himself or else..But is that so easy? His heart knows it is not.

How is the chapter? Read and give comments. And do vote for the chapter by clicking star below..
Love is a mystery💕💕💕