27

"Hassan Raja aka Hussain is from Mumbai only. He had been to POK when he was 17 years old and trained there for 5 years. He was actively involved in the Bangalore blast. He left again via Bangladesh and returned to Mumbai 2 years later. He now owns two factories where match boxes and fire crackers are made. "
Shahid explains it by pointing at a photograph of Hasan. They are at the headquarters with PD, Rao and Meera. AK has joined them via video conferencing. 

In the photograph, Hasan looks different. He is younger with a full beard, a turban on his head and a rifle in his hand.

"He has created a good name among the people of his community by helping them in their needs. He is literally worshipped there. He has created a good image among the businessmen of the area."

Sidharth smiles and says, "So, basically he is a decent man now for the world. But in reality he is still a handler, an agent. It has been 5 days since we have been working at his so-called firecrackers factory. "

He takes out two packets and after showing it to the audience he has, he puts it on the table.
 "This one packet has cannabis. He is smuggling not only cannabis but also some other drugs, synthetic ones. These are sold to the young people at schools and colleges to destroy their lives. And even exported to foreign countries to earn a substantial amount of money."
PD asks,"What about the other packet?"
" Nitroglycerin."
Meera looks shocked, "What?" 
Sidharth nods his head, "They are making explosives. And in huge quantities. They are planning something really big. "

Shahid says,"The people working there have absolutely no idea what is going on. A section of them are making crackers while a group working inside are busy filling drugs and explosive substances inside the firecrackers' bodies. And Babloo bhaiya is in that group."
He smiles looking at him.

Sidharth smiles back, "Yes. Thankfully. We are yet to find out any other details. They are keeping all the materials somewhere inside the factory. There is a godown somewhere, that we are yet to find out. We know that  nothing has left the premises yet. But it will be soon. I have successfully installed the trackers. So if it moves, we will be able to locate the movement."

Meera nods her head, "Good job boys. But what about Zaheer? Did you track him down yet?"
Shahid shakes his head, "Not yet. He is hiding somewhere inside that factory. But we haven't found him yet."
Rao asks,"How long will it take? We don't have much time. Sidharth this is going nowhere."

Sidharth smiles, "Why don't you go and find him?"
Rao gazes at him and Meera says, "Sidharth! Stop!"
Sidharth raises his hand,"Meera, I am not saying anything. I know how these missions work. I have been in this for over 2 years. And at the same time, I know the urgency. I want Shakeel more than anyone here wants. And out of everyone, you know it quite well. So let me do my work my way."

PD says, "Relax Sidharth. Do what you are doing. Just get that b***** Zaheer. I have a score to settle with him."
Sidharth raises his eyebrows and salutes him, "Aye Aye Captain!"
PD turns his attention towards the screen, "AK, what is the news on your side?"
AK from the screen says,"Shakeel will probably leave for India. At least that's what we have found. He is going on a fake passport that a guy here has made. I will send the details."

Rao says,"We should not let him enter India. Shoot him there."
"No!"
Sidharth screams and immediately controls himself.
"Shakeel has to live. Like I said before, we need him alive. "
Meera gazes at him, "Sidharth, you continue your work. AK, keep Shakeel on surveillance for now. We can mess with him until we get Zaheer. If he moves, let us know."
Rao says,"Don't you think this is risky. We have his locations. We can just shoot him. Is it sensible to let him loose like this? What is the need to let him come back to India? Are we waiting for a few more people to die because of him?"