20

A door is unlocked and a woman enters a dimly lit living room. She locks the door after getting in and is about to turn the lights on when somebody grabs her neck from behind and puts the cold barrel of the gun near her temples.
"Don't turn the lights and don't try to do anything stupid.", he whispers.
She says,"What are you doing here?"
"Oh! You still recognise my voice then? Lovely! Actually I heard you were looking for me, so I thought I would pay you a visit."
"I recognise your touch too.. I don't forget things so easily, Sidharth.."
Sidharth smirks,"Main hun aisa, shaala koi bhi bhulta hi nahi. Even my one night stands leave such impacts on women, that they run after me.. right ACP Divya Damle?"

Divya tries to release herself, "Leave me."
"I had, but you couldn't leave me. Itna pyar ? Kaise? Hun? I had slept with you just one time that too in a drunken state. Mujhe toh yaar thik se kuch yaad bhi nahi..phir bhi.. Am I that good in bed?", he replies in a laughing tone.
"Shut up. Leave me and surrender. Tumhare liye acha hoga. Otherwise I will have to kill you."

"It does not matter if I surrender or not, I know you will shoot me eventually. So let's not waste anymore time. First things first.. your gun."
Sidharth pulls out her gun and drops it on the floor and kicks it to the front.
"Sidharth. Don't.."
"Sh..you don't talk. Do as I say. Otherwise I will do the honours of putting a bullet right inside your brain. So let's get us settled."

"Ok. Good girl. Now let me get something to eat. I am really hungry."
Sidharth smiles looking at Divya who is tied to a chair with her mouth covered with a tape. He moves towards the kitchen adjacent to the room. Opening the refrigerator, he peeks inside and then pulls out a container. He takes a spoon and comes out to where Divya is tied up. He opens the container and takes out a spoonful of flavoured rice from it.

"Hmm..you know, you make delicious food, especially Maharashtrian cuisines. This Masala bhaat is yum..Thank you for this..", he says as he sits in front of her, eating.
"You want some? Oh! Let me open your mouth. But be a good girl and behave. If you scream, I will have to shoot you. You know that right.."
He winks and coming near her, he removes the tape from her mouth.
"Sidharth, you will pay for this..", she says, turning her face from the spoon he had kept in front of her.
"What? I have to pay for this food? Shit man! Okay tell me the price. I have almost finished this. And I have finished your Thalipeeth, pasta, all of your snacks and fruits..Actually I have finished everything you had kept in the refrigerator and I cooked a little too. You calculate and let me know, I will wire you the money."

Divya stares at him as he sits back on the chair, finishing the Masala Bhaat.
"What? Why are you staring like that? Okay I got it, you are thinking how can I finish so much in a day. No sweetheart. I have been staying here for ..hmm.. almost 8 days."
Divya's eyes grow big, "You were hiding here?"
Sidharth smiles,"Of course sweetheart. I saw you leaving with a bag. I got the information that you will be staying near your office, carrying out your very important raids."
He puts the Tiffin on the table. He then picks up the gun he had dropped earlier and places it on the table in front of him.

"When you were searching around to find me, I was staying here. Your place is quite comfortable. I liked it."
"What are you still doing here? Why have you tied me up like this?", she asks.
Sidharth picks up his gun and points it at her,"Remember one day you had told me, the one who has the gun in his or her hand has the power. Power to ask questions, power to take life. And the one in front of it can only answer and never ask questions. Today, I have the power, so I will ask."

Divya says,"I won't answer any of your questions. I am not scared of you. I know you, you will never kill me. "
Sidharth starts to laugh,"Really Divya? I mean, so much confidence in a terrorist? I am surprised."
"I know you, that is why.."
"Shut your f***ing mouth! You don't know me. Not at all. I can kill you right now, but I need to know a few things."
Divya stares, "Sidharth, I had loved you. I still do. And I thought you too loved me. But you used me, that's why I.."