8

I don't know if I should feel happy that I am with her or feel bad for what I am doing. I am playing with the emotions of an innocent girl. I am using her. I hate myself as I do so. But I don't have a choice. Really S? We always have a choice. Yes. I had a choice to find some other girl. But the moment I laid my eyes on her, I was awed by her raw beauty and her child-like innocence. I couldn't leave that place, I couldn't find someone else. Her laugh, her sadness, her little things started affecting me. I know I am falling for her. That is the reason I kissed her. And the most pathetic part of this realisation is the fact I am not allowed to come closer to anyone. I am not allowed to fall in love. I am not allowed to build any relationship. The reason is that I don't exist. I am no one. I don't have a name, I don't have a home, I don't have any identity. And hence I can't love anybody.

Majbur hun farz ke haton,
Iss rahe se hatne ki gunjaish nahi hai.
Dil jitna bhi koshish kar leh,
Tujhse pyar karne ki ijazat nahi hai.
Anjam maalum ho phir bhi,
Parwana shama ke kareeb jata hai.
Main janu tujhe main paa nahi sakta,
Phir bhi dil tujhe hi pukarta hai.

Rishab's thoughts were broken as Sana grabs his hand in excitement. She is looking outside the window of the taxi. The Eiffel tower is visible and she is excited to see that. "It is one of the most romantic things I have seen. It is looking so beautiful! Isn't it?", she says. Rishab smiles and says,"Paris is one of the most romantic places. Everything in here is beautiful and delightful." Sana is still looking at the magnificent structure,"You know, I have watched so many movies where couples kiss in front of the Eiffel tower. Hmm.. very Romantic!! " Rishab smiles and says,"Did you know the Eiffel tower was actually built to be dismantled after 20 years?" Sana looks at him with shock,"Haye sachi?" "Yes. It was designed in such a way that it could be dismantled easily. It was initially hated by the people here. Hitler had ordered it to be demolished before he was losing Paris but the Governor didn't follow his order.", he says. "Wow! Tum itna kuch jante ho? I had no idea.", she says as she looks at the magnificent structure moving away from her sight. "I don't know how anyone could hate such a thing. I don't know this concept of hate. I can't hate anyone or anything.", she says after a pause. Rishab looks outside not replying to her.

The taxi stops in front of an old Parisian building. They both get down and Sana looks around. The building is old but well maintained. Few older buildings are standing beside it. On the other side of the road, are a few boutique shops, a bakery and a few restaurants. Rishab touches her shoulder and she turns to face him. He smiles and puts his arm around her waist, pulling her closer,"Shall we go now baby?" Sana was surprised at this,"Yes. But.." Rishab gives a peck on her cheek and takes her inside.

There at the entrance she could read Railey Art Gallery written in English. The guard in a crisp uniform standing near the door outside nods his head at the two as Rishab handovers him two tickets. Sana's hand is linked on his arm as they enter through the glass doors. Inside they enter to find huge rooms with white walls on which different paintings are hanging. There are upholstered contemporary style benches at the centre. Few men and women roam around the place, looking at the various art works. Few waiters with trays of champagne flutes move around them.

Rishab escorts Sana to the first painting on the right. It is a painting of a French palace with many beautiful women helping the princess in the centre in dressing up. Rishab starts explaining about the painting. As they move forward, Sana gets to see the paintings in a new light from his point of view. He has so much knowledge about art and artists and that amazes her too much. She looks at the paintings and then at him, mesmerized.

Rishab suddenly stops in the middle of explaining. A group enters the hall and moves towards the adjoining room. He turns and smiles at her,"I am boring you with my blabbering. Sorry baby." He kisses her cheek again as she says,"No baba. I loved it. You know so much about art. I am amazed." Rishab not hearing her response nods his head and holding her from her waist, he goes to the next room. A man with a broad shoulder is the centre of attraction there. He is a man of 50's with jet black hair, brushed backwards and a thick moustache. He wears a maroon silk shirt and black expensive suit jacket. A beautiful woman in a red jacket, cap and high boots is in his arms. He is surrounded by few men and women. They are discussing the auctions of some art works.

Sana says,"Who is he? Seems to be an important person. Do you know him?" Rishab looks at him,"François de Richard. Businessman. Art collector." He then smiles at her,"C'mon let's meet him." Before Sana could protest, he took her towards the crowd. He passes through the group to come to the front and interrupts their talks,"8 hundred million actually 8 hundred and 45 million Euros to be precise. That's the amount Monsieur Bernard Dupont had paid for that painting. Bonjour Monsieur François de Richard." François stops talking and looks at him,"Je vous connais? (Do I know you?)" Rishab smiles,"Oui.(yes)Je suis (I am) Rishab Srivastava. We had talked earlier." François nods his head,"Oh! Monsieur Rishab. Yes I remember. But who is this charming lady?" Rishab looks at her,"Saniya Kaur, my girlfriend." Sana looks at him shocked as he kisses her on her cheek.

François takes her hand and kisses on the fingers,"Tu es très(You are very) beautiful. You are lucky to have such a charming girl!" Sana's skin crawled at the moment his lips touched her fingers. She takes back her hand and grabs Rishab's arms tightly. François turns to Rishab,"So Rishab, are you correct about the price? " Rishab nods his head and says,"Why don't we talk somewhere alone? Baby you go and check the other paintings. I will join you soon." Sana immediately leaves him and goes to the adjoining hall room. She sits down on a sofa there and tries to calm herself down. A waiter comes with drinks and Sana picks up a flute of Champagne and drinks it in one short.

Rishab finds Sana sitting on a chair under the big umbrellas outside one of the restaurants in front the art gallery. He sits down beside her and finds her grinning. "You know what, we are invited to Mr.François's party tomorrow night. He gives the best parties in the entire Europe.", he says. Sana starts to giggle,"Wow! Party! Fun! But why am I invited? Hun? Wait a minute, yes I am your girlfriend. He invited you and so I am also invited. Hmm.." Rishab looks at her and asks,"Are you drunk?" Sana tilts her head,"Noo. Just Champagne. Champagne is not alcohol. Bubblyy..I feel little dizzy though, I think I drank little too much of it. But first you tell me why am I invited? Wait why did you say my name is Saniya and that I am your girlfriend. Am I your girlfriend? Hun?" Rishab calls for a taxi and says,"Champagne is alcohol and yes you had too much of it. Let's go now." He holds her by her waist and tries to walk her up to the taxi. He makes her sit inside as she says,"I am sorry. I drank too much of Champagne. I got nervous so I started drinking.. But you tell me am I your girlfriend? Bolona.." Rishab sits beside her,"Yes. You are my girlfriend and I didn't want him to know your real name, so I lied. Happy now?" Sana smiles and says,"Yes. I am happy. I am your girlfriend. You are my boyfriend. And you know I love you Rishab positively..yes..I love you.." She pulls him closer by his collar and puts her palm on his face. She smiles,"I love you." ,and takes his lips into hers.

~~
Read and give comments..do vote for the chapter by clicking star below..
Love is a mystery 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕