30

Shakeel is tied to a chair. There are bruises all over his body. His fingers are in bandages. The door opens and Sidharth enters the room. He goes and sits on the chair placed in front him.
"Kya haal chaal, Shakeel bhai? Sab badiya? Hope our people are taking proper care. Looks like it."
He holds his fingers and presses them. Shakeel winces but doesn't scream.

"Your fingers are in bandages. See. We take such good care of our guests. Atithi devo bhava!"
Shakeel stares at him with anger, "Tu jitni bhi koshish karle, you will never get any information out from me."
Sidharth smiles, "Oh you will! You will get the information out of your filthy mouth. You will."

He picks up a taser gun and says,"You think what I am doing is to get information? No. I am just playing with you."
He points it at him and hits the trigger. For a whole minute Shakeel trembles as electric shocks pass through his body. His head droops down as his body stuns, losing all the muscle tone.
"Zor ka jhatka Haye zoron se laga.."
Sidharth hums the popular Bollywood song lifting Shakeel's head.
"Tsk..tsk.. bas itne main hai yeh haal? You have some more coming right away."
And he presses the button again and Shakeel starts to tremble again.

"Kill me. But I won't say anything."
Shakeel screams.
Sidharth pulls his ear and twists it.
"This is just a punishment for what you did to my family and friends. We are just warming up with you. You will speak everything, don't worry. And about killing you, not so easily. Your time hasn't come yet. You will see hell before you actually go to hell."
Sidharth slashes his ears with the knife.

"Names? Give me the names."
Sidharth asks.
"I don't.. know.."
Shakeel sits with his head low. His ear is in a bandage. His eyes are hollow and his face tired of constant torture.
"You know it is no use trying to hide him. We have everything but just one name."
Shakeel lifts his head and gives him a smirk.
"You think you have won? Getting those trucks, capturing me and my men or finding the names of your people who work for us won't stop the destruction. Many more will come and by God's grace we will destroy you and your country."

Sidharth slaps him hard and grabs his neck, "You people will find us standing between you and our motherland. You can't win, you know why because God never helps those who want to hurt people."
"We will see. Dekh Lenge hum kaise bachaye ga. First stop what is coming in."
Sidharth pulls his collar, "What do you mean?"
Shakeel starts to laugh. Sidharth keeps asking but he doesn't say but continues laughing. He picks up hot tea and pours it in his mouth.

Rao says,"They had something planned apart from this attack that we prevented from happening. Are you sure?"
Meera stares at him, "Didn't you hear what he said? It is so evident. What could it be?"
AK says, "We have no reports of any terrorists entering the country. Then?"
PD nods his head, "That doesn't mean no one has entered. Nor does it mean that there are a few hiding among us."
Meera nods her head, "So what now?"
"Truth serum."
Sidharth says,"He is too strong. Getting words from him is not going to be easy."

Shakeel lies on the bed with his eyes closed. AK pats on his face, calling his name. He just murmurs something gibberish.
He asks, "What is your name? What is your name?"
"Shh..Shakeel..Ah..Ahmed."
After a few general questions, AK signals Sidharth to ask.
"What is the plan? What are you planning to do?"
"Kill.. him.. and many.."

Sidharth comes closer, "Is the attack happening here in Mumbai?"
"Hmm.. yes.."
"Whom are you planning to kill?"
"Him.. He is making land.. strong.. first him.. then his father..."

Sidharth stands looking outside through the window.
PD says,"He talked in riddles. Who is the target and who is the traitor? We don't have any names yet."
Meera says,"We can't wait for another round of interrogation. It's getting us nowhere. And we are running out of time."
AK says,"I suggest we should still try once more. Maybe we will be successful at getting something out of his mouth."