Friendship

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"What are you doing here?" I said to Jack after I could finally get the words out. "Well your grandma called me and told me you were here." "Of course she did." I rolled my eyes and made it seemed like I was annoyed, when really I wasn't. "But I also work here. I help out your grandpa around the ranch when I can." I froze and had to process this sentence. Jack working here. So I would be seeing a lot of him. But before I could finish my thought Jack said "Anna you ok? And why are your hands blood stained as well as your jeans?" I snap out of my thoughts to look down at myself and realize that I still have stains of blood on my knees and hands from falling. I realized that I look horrible and haven't changed clothes since I had left home. I quickly look up at Jack and say "Its a long, long story, that honestly didn't end in my favor." "Well, you wanna go riding? I have to go fix the fence out in the field, if you wanna come." I looked at Jack with his blonde/ brownish hair and said "Sure why not. But let me just go inside and clean up." I head for the house and I could feel that his eyes were on me as I was walking away. Me and Jack go way back. For most of my life I lived in Springwood and Jack was my best friend. Our families were really tight and spent every minute they could together. Plus our families had ranches right next to each other so we were always playing together growing up. But overall, he was my best friend. But something happened between us and it broke our friendship. We tried to repair it but then I found out we had to move because of my dad's work. Once I moved, we kinda both moved on and never spoke. Thats when I met Benny and the boys. The thought of Benny comes to my mind and I look down at my phone. He had left me messages and voicemails that I haven't bothered to look at.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I open my eyes and look around. My arms are wrapped around Destiny's waist. I look around and we are in her room. She is still sleeping when I try to get up and sneak out. I don't want to wake her. I put on my jersey and grab my hat. Before I leave, I give a small kiss on her lips and tell her I love her. I jump out her window and head towards the sandlot.

Time passes. Location: Sandlot (Benny's POV)

I open the gate to the Sandlot and the boys are already in the dug out. "Where have you been?!" Ham yells. "Yeah, Yeah, we thought you went missing too." Yeah-Yeah says. "No I ran in to Destiny yesterday looking for Anna. So I spent the night at her house because it had gotten late." They all looked at me and said "ugggg" "Listen guys, I know you don't like Destiny. Ok, I get it! But you need to suck it up. You all need to be nicer when she is here hanging with us and if your not I will kick all of your asses." The second it came out of my mouth I regretted it. They all looked at me and they all looked mad. But before anyone could say anything I heard a voice behind me say "Hey listen. I don't know what mood you are in Benny Rodriguez, but don't, whatever you do, take it out on us! We are all dealing with this whole Anna thing. Its not just you." I turned around to see who it was and it was Scarlet, Anna's best friend. I knew if I wan't careful she would have no problem smacking me across the face.