Rain Drops And One Last Look

𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I couldn't believe what had just happened. Anna's leaving. Leaving again. We've already been through this and I was not about to go through it again. I thought we were in a good place especially after the kiss. I reach inside my mail box and grab her note. I hurry back into the house, rush upstairs, and shut the door to my room. I sit on bed and open the note slowly to start reading it.

Dear Jack,

These past weeks have been great. Coming back to Springwood and seeing you was amazing. I honestly didn't think I would ever see you again. But the day I ran into you in the barn was like looking at a ghost of my past. It took my breath away. I know you maybe upset while reading this note. Thinking to yourself, how could she run away again? Why is she leaving? But, I'm not running away. I'm going home. I realized something after you kissed me. After I thought about where I am and where my feelings are. I realized I'm the problem. I could run up mountains and cross valleys but I would never be fit for someone to love me. I just need to except it and move on with life. Focus on something other than love. Focus on bettering myself. Jack you deserve someone who is going to love you and would move mountains for you. I'm just not that girl. Jack I know you would go through hell and back for me. Something that a lot of people in my life are not willing to do for me. Thank you for always taking care of me and loving me in a friendship kinda way. Know that I'm here for you always.

With tons of love,

Anna.

I can't just let her go like that. Can I?

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

We were at the train station waiting for our train. We had said bye to our grandparents and promised them we would visit soon. I looked over at my sister who seemed tired. Tired of the mess I had gotten her into. If it wasn't for me things would be normal. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when our train was being boarded. We hopped on and found our seats. I looked out the windows and watched the rain drops race down them. I looked out at Springwood one last time. While I sat there, I thought to myself 'I have 5 hours until I get home. 5 hours till hell would rain down on me. 5 hours until I see the one person that could make or break my world.' 5 hours.