I Don't Know

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. I looked around and it looked like I was in the middle of no where. But I see Jack next to me and everything came rushing back. I guess we feel asleep in the bed of the truck. My eyes were swollen from crying but I looked around and the world was still. The air was still as the sun was rising. You could see the dew on the grass and how the sun rose from behind the field. I could sit there for hours. But then I turn my head and look at Jack who is still sleeping. He is so precious. His breathing is delicate and his lashes were still. Even though we had a past, I've always cared for him. Yes he hurt me, but I don't know. There was something inside me. Something pulling me. I snap myself out of my thoughts to look at my phone. I have about a dozen missed calls from my grandma. OMG!! She is probably worried sick. She is gonna kill me! "Jack...Jack!" Shaking him awake I said "Jack come on! My grandma is wondering where I am. I have to get home before she kills me." He wakes right up and jumps down from the bed of the truck. I stand up and throw the blankets down to him. Finally he grabs my waist and lifts me down. I kinda trip and our by the time I knew it our lips were close to one another. I looked at him and he looked at me. I froze and he froze. We stood there for a second until we snapped out of it and both got into the truck.

ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕝 ℙ𝕆𝕍

The house didn't feel the same without my sister. I missed her a lot. She is like my best friend. We hardly ever fight because we just always understand each other. I sometimes think to myself why I didn't read between the lines when she came home from the fair that night. She told me what had happened with Benny and Destiny. But why couldn't see right through that "I'm Fine" of hers. I wished she would have just came to me. Benny has always been like a brother to me and I always though him and Anna would be perfect for each other. But to be honest I... I don't know. I wanna knock him out for hurting my sister and then coming off as like he doesn't even care anymore. I just miss my sister and I just want to go get her and bring her home. But I know she would be upset if I went. But maybe not.

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I have felt like crap recently. I haven't been to the Sandlot because I know the boys will be there. Plus Destiny has felt distant lately which makes me upset because she told me to choose. Then I choose her and what she can't even call me back. I look and it felt just like the other day everything was fine. I was playing ball with the boys and Anna. I was watching Anna bat and thinking to myself 'Wow...she is beautiful.' But how did it take one stupid kiss, one mistake to ruin everything. I keep thinking that it will get better. But when? My mom comes barging into my room which snaps me out of my thoughts. "Someone is at the door for you mijo." "Oh ok." I follow my mom down the stairs and head for the door. "Hey!" I sigh and say "Umm hi." It was Destiny. She had some nerve showing up here after days of her not answering my texts or phone calls. "What do you want Destiny?" "Why do you have to answer like the Benny...jeez cheer up." I walk outside and close the door behind me. "Cheer up. I have texted you and called you many times. Why haven't you texted me back?" "Benny Rodriguez. I was busy ok. Chill out. Come one, we're going out." "I don't really fell like it Destiny." "Well you're going and I don't care. We are meeting some friends at the diner." She kisses me on the lips and then says "Better Babe?" I nod my head not knowing what to say. She grabs my hand and go.