(FORTY-SIX) [M]

MATURE CONTENT! merry christmas lmao (im posting a few mins before midnight bc my wifi gets shut off at midnight so yay early present)

"You should come over tomorrow night," Jiwoo said, "I'm home by myself and I don't want to be lonely. We can watch movies and cuddle."

Sooyoung ruffled her girlfriend's hair and smiled. "Of course."

The following night, as promised, Sooyoung arrived at Jiwoo's house just as Jiwoo finished getting everything set up. Jiwoo grabbed Sooyoung's hand and dragged her upstairs to her room where she had covered her floor in pillows and blankets and plushies with her laptop set up on a chair to play movies.

The room was dimly lit, illuminated only by the hall light and the open Netflix page on Jiwoo's laptop. They shut the door behind them and flopped onto the pillows.

Eventually they decided to watch the movie Burlesque. They sat together on the floor with Jiwoo's head on Sooyoung's shoulder for the first twenty minutes or so. Then Sooyoung whispered, "Hey, can I borrow some more comfortable pants? I'm kind of sick of my jeans, they don't feel good."

Jiwoo nodded and crawled to her dresser, pulling a pair of fluffy pink pants from the bottom drawer and tossing them to Sooyoung. Sooyoung went to the bathroom to change her pants, leaving her jeans folded neatly on the counter by the sink.

When she returned to Jiwoo's room, she found that she hadn't been the only one with a wardrobe change. Jiwoo wore the maroon hoodie Sooyoung had given her a while before and she had removed her leggings.

God, Sooyoung was nervous.

She shut the door and sat down next to Jiwoo, maintaining what she hoped was a respectful distance.

"Sooyoungie," Jiwoo whispered, "Why are you so tense? You're all stiff and awkward." Sooyoung smiled sheepishly and shook her head, trying to reassure her girlfriend that everything was fine. But Jiwoo knew better. She climbed into Sooyoung's lap, looping her arms behind the girl's head. She felt Sooyoung's whole body tense and she flinched. "I'm sorry," she said. "It's me, right? I made you uncomfortable? If you tell me what I did wrong, I promise I'll try not to do it again."

Sooyoung took a deep breath. "No, baby, you didn't do anything wrong. I just... ugh, this is awkward. You're dressed... like that, and you're in my lap, and I'm feeling a certain kind of way."

Jiwoo giggled. "You don't need to make it weird. I mean, I don't mind at all. In all honesty, I was kinda trying to get your attention."

"I'm all yours, Jiwoo. Just tell me what you want."

Jiwoo nervously whispered, "Do whatever you want. Let's try to act like normal stupid teenagers for one night – let's get carried away for once, don't even think, just do. We've been so soft for so long, I want to try something new."

Though the demand was clear, Sooyoung was apprehensive. Nevertheless, she grabbed Jiwoo by the hips and yanked her closer, slamming their lips together hard.

It didn't take long for Sooyoung to slide her tongue into Jiwoo's mouth, wanting to be closer. She sucked on the younger girl's tongue, trying not to be too rough. Jiwoo held fistfuls of Sooyoung's hair as she rocked her hips back and forth slightly. One of Sooyoung's hands firmly held Jiwoo's hip as the other hesitantly rubbed her thigh, dipping beneath the hem of the hoodie.

"Fuck," Jiwoo breathed, "please."

Sooyoung's hand drifted dangerously high and she ran her thumb along the top hem of Jiwoo's underwear. "Is this okay?" She whispered, "It's not too much?"

Jiwoo let go of Sooyoung's hair to grab her arm, forcing her hand closer. "It's okay, Sooyoung," she said, "Just touch me."

That was enough for Sooyoung to push aside her fear. Jiwoo wanted this; she said so herself. Sooyoung wanted it, too, so she needed to stop worrying and do what she was asked.

So she did.

She was gentle and timid at first, touching Jiwoo first with her underwear still on to make sure she was fine with it. Sooyoung slipped her hand between Jiwoo's legs and felt that her underwear was already soaked – she wanted Sooyoung so bad. Even above the underwear, Jiwoo was sensitive to Sooyoung's touch, gasping when she felt Sooyoung align two fingers where Jiwoo desperately needed them.

When she was sure Jiwoo was ready, she told the girl to remove her underwear, which she gladly did, climbing back onto Sooyoung immediately. She kissed Sooyoung roughly and waited for her to continue.

Sooyoung hesitantly pushed her middle and ring finger inside, nearly melting from the sound Jiwoo made. She moved her fingers slowly, biting her girlfriend's neck and collarbones as she waited for Jiwoo to adjust. Once she had gotten used to two fingers moving quickly, she begged for a third.

Of course Sooyoung complied. She added her index finger, sighing shakily. Jiwoo's core was so wet and slick Sooyoung could easily slide three fingers in all at once. Jiwoo mewled at the feeling of Sooyoung inside her, her fingers working magic while she whispered softly in Jiwoo's ear.

She shoved her fingers in harder, earning a breathy moan from Jiwoo, whose fingers dug into Sooyoung's back as she bit her neck in an attempt to keep herself quiet. Sooyoung herself nearly moaned from the bite but held back, much more intent on hearing Jiwoo.

Sooyoung bent her fingers slightly, pushing hard, earning a muffled scream from Jiwoo, who still tried to hide her pleasure.

"Let me hear you, princess," Sooyoung whispered, "I want to make you feel so good you forget everything except my name."

She removed her fingers almost completely as she kissed Jiwoo again, the younger girl's whine lost beyond Sooyoung's lips. With no warning, she thrust her fingers into Jiwoo again, fast and hard. Jiwoo's back arched as she screamed Sooyoung's name again and again as Sooyoung continued to move her fingers in and out, deeper each time.

Jiwoo began to say Sooyoung's name again but her breath stopped short in her throat as she felt herself release on Sooyoung's hand. Her eyes fluttered shut and she whimpered pathetically, moving her hips against Sooyoung's fingers to ride out her high.

Sooyoung grabbed Jiwoo's face and forced her to look her in the eyes. She pulled her other hand toward herself, still dripping from Jiwoo's bliss, and she licked her fingers clean, one by one while staring Jiwoo in the eyes.

Once Sooyoung had licked up every drop, Jiwoo kissed her hard, shoving her tongue into the elder's mouth and tasting herself. She pulled away soon, pulling on Sooyoung's lower lip with her teeth.

"Ah, Sooyoung," Jiwoo panted, "Did I do good for you? I tried so hard to be a good girl."

Sooyoung pushed Jiwoo's sweaty hair away from her face. "You're always a good girl, Jiwoo," she cooed. "But you don't need to try, baby, I don't want you forcing yourself to do anything for me."

Jiwoo shook her head frantically. "No, I didn't force myself to do anything, Sooyoung. I wanted this. Wanted you. This was... perfect."

Sooyoung kissed Jiwoo gently. "Well, as long as you're staying true to yourself, it'll always be perfect, because you're perfect."

"Sooyoung?"

Never before had Sooyoung thought her name sounded so sweet or so beautiful. But hearing Jiwoo scream her name — Sooyoung would never unhear it. She craved hearing that again, the whimpering, pleading tone of Jiwoo so lost in complete ecstasy. And Sooyoung was responsible for that. She loved it.

"Sooyoung," Jiwoo repeated. "Next time, let me make you feel good. I promise I'll be a good girl for you again."