(THIRTY-THREE)

Sooyoung and Jiwoo climbed into the car and sat silently as they drove, though they both had smiles on their faces.

Once they'd parked at Jiwoo's school, Sooyoung stopped Jiwoo from getting out of the car. "One thing first," she said. She leaned over the console and kissed Jiwoo on the cheek. Jiwoo was taken aback by the sweet gesture, and she lowkey panicked. She tried to return the gesture to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung, having had no warning, had no idea what Jiwoo was trying to do, so she turned her head to speak to Jiwoo and scared them both. Jiwoo had intended to kiss Sooyoung's cheek, but had kissed her lips instead. Not that she didn't like it, of course, but she got nervous anyway.

"I'm sorry," she said, rushing her words. "I didn't mean to- please don't be upset, I—"

The older girl cut her off. "Can you... can you do that more often?" Jiwoo's eyes widened at Sooyoung's question and she nodded silently, still too awkward to speak. Sooyoung gently cupped the side of Jiwoo's face and slowly pulled her closer. She rested her forehead against the other girl's. "Can I kiss you?" She asked again.

Jiwoo giggled. "Stop asking, just kiss me!"

Sooyoung gladly did as she was asked, running a hand through Jiwoo's soft hair. Not as soft as her lips, Sooyoung thought. She felt herself blush at the thought, but tried to push it away. She felt like it was stupid and cliche. So she focused on the moment. She focused on the taste and feel of Jiwoo's lips, on how effortlessly they moved together, on how calm she felt while still incredibly nervous, on how happy she was that Jiwoo trusted her enough for this.

They pulled away, both breathless. Sooyoung smiled at Jiwoo's face dusted with blush and giggled slightly. Jiwoo was, as the kids say, a panicked gay. So she did what she did best: panic.

"Thank you!" She shouted. She then hurriedly grabbed her backpack and stepped out of the car. "Thank– bye, Sooyoung!"

Sooyoung couldn't help but smile at how cute Jiwoo was as she ran across the parking lot, occasionally turning over her shoulder to look at Sooyoung. Once Jiwoo was in the school building, Sooyoung decided she should probably go to her own school. She felt light. Free. Happy.

She felt really, really good.

a/n: it's 1:30 in the morning
so uh,, here's 3 new chapters