(TEN)

Jiwoo waited on her front porch, shivering despite the warm night air. Once she saw a pair of headlights coming around the corner, she trudged across the street to Songhee's car. She buckled herself into the passenger's seat and stared at her hands in her lap.

"Wow, don't act so happy to see me," Songhee spat, "I'm glad to see you, too." Her tone was dripping with sarcasm, but Jiwoo stayed silent. "What, you're not gonna say anything? Fine."

After a few minutes, the younger girl timidly broke the silence. "Why me? Why am I everyone's 3am booty call? Why do I have to be the one to put my life aside for whatever anyone else wants from me?" She bit her lip and tried not to cry. Songhee stayed silent, simply turning into an empty lot and putting the car in park.

She pet Jiwoo's hair gently. "It's because you're a good friend," she crooned, "You're such a great friend, and you always help your friends out." Jiwoo finally looked up at her with a sad smile.

"But I'm still a good friend?" She choked out.

Songhee clenched her teeth, irritated at Jiwoo's attitude. "Of course you are," she said, "Now be a really good friend and get in the backseat." Jiwoo did as she was told, sliding over the console in between the driver's and passenger's seats. Songhee immediately followed and wasted no time climbing on top of Jiwoo. She leaned down and pinned Jiwoo's hands beside her head.

Songhee didn't hold back at all. She bit Jiwoo's lips, her neck, her collarbones. She slid one hand under Jiwoo's shirt as the other drifted downward to undo the button on her jeans.

"I'm tired," Jiwoo whimpered, "Can't you wait? Seriously, you call me for this every week."

Songhee slapped the younger girl and shushed her. Jiwoo shut her eyes as tight as she could and hummed herself a calming tune. Songhee always hurt her more than any of their other friends, and all she could try to do was escape. Especially because she already knew what would happen next.