Part 9

I waited for him until sunrise. Without success! The next day I wanted to try to get into the house again. Instead of inviting me to the house, Sahel's father took me to another house. I should wait there for Sahel. I waited and waited .. But nobody came. I gave up. I left the house and went to the train station. But I wanted to visit Sahel's house again. I wanted to go over there. Maybe I would be lucky and see him. I didn't see him but what I saw shocked me. His house was decorated. Flowers everywhere. I was sure. The father wanted to get rid of me so that Sahel could marry in peace. I was so angry that I made a plan to destroy the wedding. Sahel had to see me. I had to tell him everything. So I went in from the backyard. Unnoticed! Went from one room to the next.

Suddenly I found myself in the middle of the crowd. My eyes searched Sahel while the father watched me. He sent security men to kick me out. Yes he knew me. When the security forces grabbed my arms, I shouted his name.

Me: "Saheeeeeeeeel" and I saw him. He looked at me. With a wave of his hand he told the security guards to take me out. I shouted.

Me: "Saheeeeeel! I ... Saheeeeeel no you can't do it. You love Me."

Nobody heard me. I've already been in a room. It was dark. Very dark room! They left me there alone and 2 minutes later Sahel came in. I ran to him. Hugged him. He didn't react. He was standing there. I looked at him questioningly.

Me: "Sahel? What's happening? Do not you love me?"

Sahel: "I don't know how you see it, but I respect my family! Yesterday was the day. Not today. I told you if you don't come, I'll get married! "

Me: "Sahel I was there ... but ..."

He didn't let me to explain.

Sahel: "I'm getting married. No matter what happened, I can't let my family down." 

He looked me in the face. Turned towards the door.

Me: "Sahel you cannot get married. We are married!"

And he said three times something that ended the Islamic marriage. Then he told me that I was free. The woman he marries knows everything. He said it was no longer of any use if I would say something. He's going to marry her today. Nobody could change it!

He went out to her. I came out. Looked at him. I looked at him with a desperate, sad look. I said please to him. But quietly and very slowly. He took it, sat down and the wedding began. I looked at everything with watering eyes. I could have screamed, cried, ruined the wedding. But he didn't want me anymore. Why should I still fight for him? He let me down. I was alone now. No money and no plan. I couldn't go back.