15

I knew it was my fault.  I was no longer the Mihi who was married and who was the mother of a child. I was the old Mihi ... who believed in everything blindly.  Sahel told me a lot about his family and how unhappy he was.  I ignored it.  I didn't want to feel sorry for him.  Sahel was getting more jealous day by day.  As if I were his wife.  He told me when to get up, when to sleep, when to answer the phone, etc. He also didn't want me to spend time with my husband.  He just wanted me for himself. I found it very strange at first.  I yelled at him too.  But over time, I liked it.  He gave me this appreciation that I didn't get from my husband.

My son got older and older.  My husband was planning something for his birthday.  We should first watch a film together, then we wanted to go to the zoo and finally we wanted to have dinner.  I didn't think for a second of Sahel's reaction. Yes he was mad.  He understood that I wanted to spend time with my son, but I shouldn't be spending time with my husband as a family.  He was against it.

He called me several times that day.  I had my cell phone mute, I didn't hear his calls.  We had a good time.  My son was happy.  That made me happy too.  But I had an oppressive feeling.  I tried to form sentences that I could say to Sahel if he calls tomorrow ... I said I didn't think of Sahel that day but this was a lie.  I was happy to spending time with my family but my thoughts were with Sahel and what was waiting for me.

As fate would have it, we met in a restaurant.  We as a family and he and his wife.  We sat and ate.  My eyes were on him.  I looked to him he also to me.  My husband took my hand and told me how nice it is to hang out with us.  I looked at Sahel with the corner of my eye.  Oh god I tell you he was so angry. He was really angry. My husband kissed my cheek.  He got really aggressive.  His wife looked at him and then at me.  I saw the jealousy in his eyes also in her eyes. Suddenly I got a text message.  He wrote to me: "In front of the terrace of this restaurant. Tomorrow !"
I replied: "I can't go out tomorrow."
He looked at me and wrote me another text message: "Either you come there or I'll come to you!  Tomorrow at 3 p.m.! "

Our eyes met.  He was very, very angry.