Part 22 - Good Ending (my version)

A nurse came in my direction from his room.

Me: "Sorry."
She: "Yes?"
Me: "Sahel, who is just being treated in this room -where you came out, what has he got? I'm his cousin. "
She: "He passed out. He will get an infusion. "
Me: "He's fine, isn't he? I mean it because he's sick! "
You: "He is sick?"
Me: "Yes he will die? ..."
You: "No madam, he is healthy. He just had a stomach ache and passed out from not eating in days! He will feel better with infusion! "
Me: "But?"
You: "Sorry, I have to go Mam. He is okey!"

I stood there in shock. Sahel lied to me. I didn't know whether to be angry or happy ...

I was so disappointed that I didn't go to see him. I went back to my husband and asked him what we should do. What does he want to do? He bowed his head.

Me: "Do you want to let him go. Do you want to give up? "
He: "What choices do we still have? Either we all, he too, suffer .... or we suffer and he is finally relieved of the pain!?! "

He was right. He was my son, my life ... but he shouldn't suffer anymore.
I didn't want to think about it for a second. Otherwise I would have changed my mind again. We called the doctor and went into a room. He explained everything to us in detail. He also said that his quality of life is not even 80% and that we should get rid of his suffering.

We decided. We told the doctor that he can finally go. He should be delivered from his sufferings. My son died that same evening. My heart was ripped out .....

We went home and came back the next day. Sahel saw me in the hallway. My husband was downstairs in morgue room and I was there alone. Sahel came to me. He asked what happened. He made me angry.

Me: "Go away!"

He grabbed my face and picked it up.

He: "What's going on?"
Me: "Don't touch me! What's going on with you ? What are you doing here?"

He bowed his head.

He: "You know I'm sick ..."
Me: "Are you sick? Yes .?? Really?"
He: "Yes!"
Me: "As sick as him?"

I showed him the room of my son. (Where he was.)

Me: "Are you that sick? As terminally ill as my son? So sick that you will die? "
Sahel: "Yes, I told you!"
Me: "Saheeeeel! Do not lie to me. I lost my son. Don't joke about death!"

He was shocked. He looked at me and asked what happened. With watery eyes and full of anger, I explained everything to him. He bowed his head. He looked at me with guilty eyes.

He: "I'm sorry .. I thought .."
Me: "What did you think? That I feel so sorry for you and will come to you forever? What did you think...? You always think of yourself! You are egoistic! Have you just thought about how I felt for days? What kind of pain do I had? Do you? No !! Get away from my life! I suffer, I have no more strength. Leave me alone!"

I went to my husband. We took our son's dead body away.

After many days - at breakfast.

My husband: "I want a divorce!"
Me: "What?"
He: "Let's get divorce! I don't mean it badly. I want you to finally be happy in life! That you always have a smile on your face! Nothing more! Your life was full of bad luck , now you deserve luck and happiness ! "

I looked at him questioningly.

He: "Go to Sahel!"
Me: "What?"
He: "Go to him. You love him. You still love him. You are no longer bound to me. Our children are dead and you don't have to stay here with me just for me. Think about yourself too! "

I told him it couldn't be done, he was married and he had lied to me. My husband reacted differently than expected.

He: "Everyone makes mistakes. If he loves you too and his wife lets him go too ... then go with him! You will get support from my side. I think you deserve all the happiness in life! "

I was very touched. The next day I went to Sahel. I went to him crying and hugged him. We were in the garden. Alone !!

Me: "Sahel. I love you! I really love you! You lied to me but I still love you!"
Sahel: "I love you too!"

I told him everything what my husband had said. He was positively surprised. He promised to talk to his wife and find a solution.

His wife reacted as I had imagined. She didn't want to leave him. After a year of process, Sahel and his wife were also divorced. Yes, I was divorced too.

And finally after many years full of longing and full of suffering, we were together. We got married and lived in a big house.

I couldn't believe it, I thought I was still dreaming. I was happier than ever. I still suffered from the loss of my son, but next to Sahel I was much more relaxed and much happier. Waking up next to him every day and sleeping next to him every night while he hugs and kisses me.

Another happy surprise was waiting for us.

On Sahel's birthday (I sat next to him on our bed)

Sahel: "Good morning."
Me: "Good morning."
Sahel: "Why so happy? Hahah "
Me: "Congratulations my darling! All the best. "
Sahel: "Thank you honey."
Me: "Honey? Do you want your present now or later? "
Sahel: "It does depend on what you want to give me?"

He kissed my mouth and my neck.

Me: "Sahel! ....Stop stop .... Here..."

I gave him a box, he opened it.
In the box were two baby socks, a pregnancy test (which was positive), an ultrasound scan and a baby pacifier.

He looked at me with watery eyes.

Sahel: "Baby? Are you pregnant?"

I nodded. I was pregnant!

..........

We lived happily with our baby!

The End
*Hope you've liked it - Now read the orher Part how it real ended.*

(For more MadNil videos visit our Yotube
> ilovemymadhuri- MadNil < and on our other social media pages ♥️🖤🧿 )