Part 19

I tried to distract myself. I spent a lot of time with the Sahel over the next few days. We ate, we went for walks, we watched movies, and we did many activities. Time was running out. We were together for a year even though it was wrong. Every now and then we also spent the nights together. I went out in the evening and come home early in the morning or I would lie to my husband by telling him I was with Sanny (my bestfriend). My husband allowed me to, but it made me feel even worse. I lied to him and he trusted me. Maybe he suspected something ?!

It was another day when I wanted to stay with "Sanny". I got ready and went. My husband looked into my eyes.

Me: "Should I stay home?"
He: "Everything is fine. Have fun!"

He was weird. I went to the house with
Sahel anyway. To our house.
Sahel also noticed that I was depressed.

Sahel: "What is wrong ?"
Me: "Everything is fine. .... Sahel? "
Sahel: "Sure ?!"
Me: "He was weird. Today he was weird to me! "
Sahel: "Who?"
Me: "My husband ...!"
Sahel: "Did he say something?"
Me: "No, but he was very weird to me!"
Sahel: "Maybe he had a bad day."
Me: "Or he doesn't believe me anymore. He noticed something! "
Sahel: "Then he would be angry and wouldn't allow you anything more or he would have already did a big drama scenario. And you wouldn't be here! He must have had a bad day. Relax Come on, I'll prepare something to eat. This time there is also a dessert. Also for you ;)"
Me: "What? Hahah how do you mean it? Did you always ate desserts and I didn't? Did you eat it secretly? "
Sahel: "I got you as dessert. Haha."

The evening was beautiful as always. We ate and watched movies. I snuggled up against him and he covered me with a blanket. The fireplace was on and it was raining. The lights were closed too. Only the television light was on.

Sahel: "I have to tell you something."
Me: "What?"
Sahel: "Stay with me!"
Me: "Sahel stop it! You know it's impossible! Don't make it even more difficult for me than it is anyway! "
Sahel: "I know it's hard for you. I understand you but also understand me ... I want to enjoy moments with you by my side the remaining days, weeks, months."

I looked at him questioningly: "What's going on Sahel?"

He kissed my forehead, my nose and my lips, then my head and laid my head on his chest.

Me: "Sahel?"
Sahel: "I'm sick. Doctor said I have little time ....to live my life. And I don't want to spend a single time without you. "
Me: "Sahel! Say it's a lie !!! You are lying to me , right? Is that funny? Is it a joke ?You say it so that I stay with you and not go back to my husband , naaa?! Sahel say something."

He was silent. This made me even more angry.

Me: "Sahel ?!"

I looked at him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and out. I started to cry. And hugged him. I lay down on his chest and started to cry properly. He hugged me tight.

I don't know when but I fell asleep. I was exhausted from crying a lot.

He was the first thing which I saw in the morning. I opened my eyes and saw how he was looking at me.

I asked him how long he knew he was sick and what exactly he had, but he said cheekily: "Are you hungry?"