Part 4

After many beautiful moments, the time had come. I had to go back home. It was a strange feeling. Sahel said that this is our house and that we are married. He's my husband and I'm his wife .. And now I have to go back to my parents and pretend nothing happened. I came home. It felt weird. I missed the Sahel. My thoughts were elsewhere too. I thought of the beautiful moments and its smell. The way how he handled with me, how he kissed and touched me. I had never felt so beautiful as I did that day. Still, I had to spend the day with my family. The time passed so slowly. I couldn't see Sahel every day.
Days week passed. The day of my Hindu wedding was approaching. I met with Sahel once a week, we talked to each other on the phone. The last day came. I was ready, he was ready. So do our friends.
I brought my clothes and jewelry to my friends. I prepared everything so that in the morning I could go to her without paying attention. So they would have no idea. That was my goal.

But what I didn't know ... My sneaky cousin did know the whole thing. My love for Sahel, my Islamic marriage and the preparation for my Hindu marriage. She knew everything. She was secretly listening. She heard everything while I was talking with friends on phone. I planned everything. Woke up early in the morning. Prepared me. When I wanted to go out ... Baam it was just black. I fell down. Passed out. I don't know how long I was there or what happened. But when I woke up I was somewhere else, I was in someone else's house. Was in someone else's bed. I looked right to left ... Everything was so blurry. I had an extreme headache. Fainted again. Then I woke up in the evening. It was dark outside. The time is 11 o'clock at night. I was scared .. I cried but I thought I was dreaming. It was so unrealistic. I started crying even more. I cried and cried until someone knocked on the door.

-"Are you awake?"
Me: "Who are you? What do you want?"

This person didn't answer my question, he just said: "Sleep well, I'll be back tomorrow. Care of yourself and rest." It was a male voice. I only knew that. But I didn't recognize his voice. I lay down and tried to close my eyes, hoping to get up in my bed the next day.