Part 7

I could not believe it. Should he be my  husband in future? Like that I was married after all. With Sahel! But I tried to forget ... ignored it! I had a lot of time to find another Way.. Time to change my father oponion... I had time to plan!

A few days later my sister came to me. She had to go back. I stayed in the house with my 4 cousins. My aunt and uncle should be back next week. My sister came and gave me a cell phone. Hidden...
Me: "For What?"
My sister: "You can call him. I'll take your cell phone at home and call this phone. I'll give you his number . Call him. Go away! Go away with him!"
I looked at her confused and shocked. I took the Cell Phone. I waited for my sister. She called me three days later.
She gave me his number. I was happy but also excited. How would he react?

I took the phone, which was low on battery, and called him. He answered. Oh god I missed his voice so much!
Sahel: "YES Hello?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know about the letter, nor did I know he was angry at me.
Sahel: "Hello?"
Me: "Sahel ..."
Sahel: "Mihi ?! Why do you call me?"
Me: "Sahel..Listen to me. I was taken to another city. My family is against our relationship. I was sent to my aunt!

Sahel: "Nice! What should I do .. look forward to it! You wrote everything ... why a call? "
ME:" I didn't write anything? "
He explained  me about the letter. I told him the whole story with my parents. But I didn't mention that my father threatened me with his life.
Sahel: "Listen to me Mihi. Even if the story with letter is wrong and your parents sent you to another city ... The fact is, I'll get engaged on Friday. "
Me:"no! You can not do it !! Sahel you are married to me. "
Sahel: "To divorce us Islamic is quick and easy. This is not a problem. My father doesn't accept you either. He threatened to reject me as his child. He found a new woman for me. I don't love her ... ... Mihi But I would do everything to get back you. My father, his money and his threats are no more important than you. I don't need his money and luxury. I need you."
Me: "Sahel I love you. I cant live without you! Please dont do this. I only need you too. "
Sahel: "Mihi, it's 3 days until my engagement. If you love me let's get out of here Leave your family and I will leave my family. Let go together. "
I agreed with him. For a moment I forgot my father's threat. Sahel gave me an address in Mumbai.
Sahel: "If you don't come on Thursday, then Mihi ... then sorry I have to get engaged on Friday. If you don't come on Thursday, then unfortunately I have to marry someone else."

He hung up. I turned off the cell phone. I needed the few percent battery. I thought about how I can go to Mumbai. Sahel didn't even suggest picking me up ... Or he didn't even ask how I should get to Mumbai ... This made me angry... But I did not know ... After the call, he called me again to ask how I would like to get to Mumbai.Or if I need money or any other help. Because my cell phone was off, I didn't get this call. So I thought about how I shall go back to mumbai. I got money from mom. I wanted to get a bus ticket with it. So I went to buy a ticket.