Part 3

We finally got home. To his house. I had dressed really nicely. My best friend helped me with this. I can remember everything, because it was the first time, the first time that I had such a good time. With specially moments. Sahel came in. He looked at me. Very seductive. He looked at me. Sahel came in. He looked at me. Very seductive. He sat down on the bed. Next to me. He took my hand between his hands. He looked me in the eye. Deep...

Sahel: "I'm sorry. Very sorry."

I looked at him confused. I didn't know what he was sorry for.

Sahel: "I'm sorry that you have to experience all of this. Everything is so hidden from the family.
I would have a wedding too.... celebration .... The blessings from the parents. You deserve better things..."

I stopped him. My fingers on his lips ... tears flowed. I always wanted a great indian wedding. Nice dress ... dancing, partying and laughing ... But being happy, loving someone was more precious to me than that. He kissed my forehead. Leaned his forehead against mine ... After Then he kissed my eyelid and my cheek gently.

Sahel: "I promise you everything will be fine. Our life will get better."
He whispered.

Sahel: "We will soon be completely married. Both in my religion and yours. After that, nobody can be against our relationship, because they can no longer change anything. They have to accept it. All our problems will be gone."

At that time, I thought that everything would get better with time. I felt his warm hand on my back. He kissed me gently on the shoulder and neck. He slowly undressed me. I felt safe. I wasn't ashamed either. I felt his warm hand on my back. He kissed me gently on the shoulder and neck. He slowly undressed me. I felt safe. I wasn't ashamed either. Slowly, slowly, he undressed. He treated me very well. He was sensitive. Oh he was a dream. My dream. We had great hours together. Yes, we had the first time ... you know ......
I had to go back home. My parents thought I was out with my friends. I was lying on his chest.

Sahel: "... don't freeze. You will catch a cold."

He pulled the blanket up to my neck and kissed my forehead. We lay there. Naked under the blanket, very sweaty. He took my hand and kissed it. I looked at him. He smiled.

Sahel: "I have appointments tomorrow. I promise I will organize the details for the second marriage afterwards."

I smiled and hoped everything would go well. But I was scared. Was is it really a good idea to keep all this a secret from our family? I did not know!