Part 11

We drove home.  I was a little excited to see my family again.  My father called my mother over.  He orders her to cook something for me.  I should shower and to change my dresses. Then I should eat something.  And after than, my father wanted to talk to each of us.

I ate something.  We were all in the living room.  My father told my mother how he found me and what we discussed.  He also told his and my promise. I should go to school and study...

My father was very sad that I had to suffer so much.  He just wanted me to be happy.  So he wanted to protect me from him... From Sahel! He wanted me to have my own family... A husband who can protect his family and give me a carefree future.

He saw this sadness on my face.  This made him even sadder. I was glad! 
I missed Sahel.  Yes I still love him.  But he let me down and my family is now by my side! Now I had to do everything to make my father very proud of me.

So I changed my life.  I went to school, after school I helped my mother and in the evenings I studied.  I was getting happier every day.  I also got a place at university.  I was very happy!...

I got a laptop for my birthday.  I signed up for social networks.  I met new people and was able to do a lot from home.

Why I signed up ?! ... One day when I got home from school, I saw a notification on my Facebook Messenger.  Sahel wrote to me!  Two years ... We haven't been in contact for two years.  I saw him for two years ago ...!  Why did he write to me?

I ignored his message.  I don't even read it!  I had ignored his message for several days!  I had so many thoughts and ideas.
I wanted to read it but was scared.  What if he tries to play with me and my feelings again?  Maybe he wants to say sorry!  Uuf Uuf ...

... And then came the day of curiosity! ...

He wrote to me: "Mihi ... I find it very difficult to write to you.  I am happy to have found you here again.  Mihi I know you are very mad at me and certainly sad too.  But maybe you will be happier if I tell you that I'm not happy either!  I suffer too!

I'm suffering a lot!  I am unhappy.  I let you down  Maybe my marriage is a punishment for that?  I dont know.  I just wanted to ask how you are!  I'm sure much better than me! Mihi I still love you and don't expect anything.  My wife is my wife but not my love.  She's not even a friend.  The only thing that makes me happy is my little daughter.  She is 2 months old and my life.  I also call her Mihi.  She looks like you.  Maybe I'm just imagining it.  She is my reason to be alive.

Mihi I miss you your smile, your smell everything!  Mihi I hope you're not mad at me.  Just wanted to say that I am sorry for hurting you.  But I had no other choice!  I didn't mean to hurt you.  I didn't use you either. I hope you write back to me if not then it's ok too! Sahel"

I read everything with tears in my eyes!  I regret to reading this!