Part 2

The next day I decided to call him. I was very nervous and my whole body was shaking. I said to myself that I could do it. That I am confident. Even if he says that he doesn't want to get to know me and that this is all a misunderstanding ... I've tried.So I called him. A soft voice. So pleasant. He answered.

Sahel: "Hello ?!"

Me: "Hey, I'm the girl from yesterday on the train."

Sahel: "Hi, hey really? How amazing that you contacted me. I thought there was nothing coming from you!"

Me: "I wasn't sure if I should get in call you."

Sahel: Why not? By the way, you have a sweet voice! "

I was so shy.....

Sahel: "Are you still there?"

Me: "Yes ..... what's your name?"

Sahel: "Sahel, yours?"

I told him my name. We talked many hours. We got along so well, even though I was very nervous. But his voice was so pleasant to hear.We talked for many more days after that. Everything went well. We finally met weeks later. He was very nice and very charming. It was my first meeting with a boy because my parents are very strict. We met far from the city. Stupidity! Nothing happened to me, but it could have happened. We got along so well that we met several times and talked on the phone together in the evenings. But we still had one problem. He was a Muslim and I was a Hindu. My family was against any relationship outside of my religion. In addition, my marriage should be arranged. My father wanted to marry me to one of our friends. Everything was already agreed. His parents were less against a relationship outside of his religion. Nevertheless, they would like to have a Muslim daughter-in-law. For us it wasn't a problem and we met and yet ... again and again ... we were busy with ourselves, with love.So we were in a secret relationship for 2 years. During these two years I enjoyed life. We met secretly. It was fun! He had a car that we drove far away. Sometimes I didn't go to school at all. We drove out of town. He showed me places, beautiful places. He made me feel that I was special.After two wonderful years, we were ready. We got married Islamically. We wanted to keep this a secret from our family for now. Nobody should know. For a couple of months. Because after that we wanted to marry with the rituals of my faith.

 > Secure everything before we tell this our parents.