Part 13

I turned around and saw Sahel with my son.  I looked at him in shock while he asked me again if he was my son.  I nodded...

He wasn't as surprised as I was.  It was very weird.  I looked at him questioningly.  He just smiled at me.  It was very weird.
I asked: "Sahel, what are you doing here?  Where did you find my son? "

Sahel: "I saw you come in.  Then I saw how you carelessly left your son there and how he ran away.  I caught him.  Then I wanted to come to you while you were looking for him .... but you were gone .... so I looked for you and brought him to you. "

Me: "Are you following me?"

Sahel: "My family is here too!  My daughter and my wife and my mother-in-law ...!  And you don't need to say thank you! "

Me: "Oh I'm sorry!  Thank you, really thank you. "

Sahel: "No problem, I said you don't need to say thanks!"

I smiled at him and took my son.  I went further.  He stood and looked in my direction.  It didn't feel bad.  I was also happy to see him again.  I was happy!  Really weird but it was such a good feeling.

After that I didn't see him again. For a couple of weeks.  One day we met again.  And yes in the shop again.  He was there alone.  This time he was there without family.  He looked at me, smiled and came over to us.  To me and to my son.  We stood face to face.  I should have ignored him, but I was happy with his presence.  No idea why!  I finished shopping and I went out.

Sahel: "Wait a minute, Mihi."

He came to me gave me a gift.

Sahel: "This is for your son.  A gift from me."

Me: "Thanks but why?"

Sahel: "Just like that."

I took the present and went on.

Sahel: "Mihi ?!"

Me: "Yes?"

Sahel: "Can we meet once?  Only few hours? I expect nothing.  I just want to have a coffee or something to eat with you.  Eh? "

I was confused.  He knew I was confused.  He said, "Only once.  I want to spend time with you like two best friends and I also want to talk with you. "

I didn't know if it was a good idea but I nodded. What have I done ?!