Part 5

The next day I woke up to the bright rays of the sun. It was very early. I noticed it from the warmth of the sunbeam. The door opened. My uncle and my father stood before me. Both were very angry.

 I asked: "Where are we? Dad?"

He came up to me. He gaves me new clothes....Turned around and went back to the door.

Dad: "Get ready and come down."

He pulled the door and slammed it. I changed. When I came down I saw my mother and my aunt (Uncles Wife  ) YES my cousins and my siblings were there too. Oh yes forgot to mention. We are 3 girls in the family. I'm the middle one. My father gave me a sign. I should sit down. I did it. My ugly cousin, who told these to my Uncle and my Dad, gave me a funny look. This bitch!

Suddenly..

Dad: "We know everything."

I looked at him questioningly. At that time I didn't know that my cousin had told everything ...

Dad: "Married Islamic means nothing to us. Actually I should have killed you. Our honor, our pride ... You destroyed everything. But your aunt thinks killing you is no solution. Your cousin will accompany you to Bhopal ."

Me: "Eh why? '"

Dad: "So that you are far away. Far away from him! There you will go to school and live with your aunt. A few years later you will come back and get married !!"

I looked sad on the floor. Tears flowed.

Me: "But I..."

Dad: "There is no" but "...!"

Me: "I ... He's waiting ...!"

Dad: "Ahhhh Mihika! Either you do what we say or .. "

Me: " Or??"

Dad: "You destroyed our honor! Either you go with your cousin or Mihika you have to die ... your Sahel too.!"

The expression on my face changed. My Dad was so angry. His whole Face was red...

And I. ... I was so sad, shocked and confused. I tried to persuade him. I tried to explain to him that I was married. My father looked at me angrily.

Dad: "Married Islamic, but that's not a real marriage for us. In my eye, it's just a child shit ... Mihika he's a Muslim. Don't think we'll accept him. We won't!"

My father and I didn't have a good relationship. My father didn't talk much either. He never liked to discuss either ... I didn't know anymore ... Everything was like that ... I should choose one option! But the fact is ... I had no choice.