Part 21

I stared at my husband.  How did he know about Sahel.  Well, I had told him a little bit about my life, but he had never seen him before.  He was not saved as Sahel on my phone.  It was strange.

My husband: "I know that you visit him now and then.!"
Me: "How do you know?"
He: "I overheard your phone calls.  I was awake the day he came here, at night.  My eyes were closed ... But I didn't sleep.  You never visited your friend for years.  You always went to him! "
Me: "You knew it and didn't say anything?"

Yeah it was a strange question.  I should have been ashamed.  But I was not. The curiosity was too great!

He: "If I had forbidden you to go, would you really do this? I think not!  The love and the desire is too big!  Because of that.  And and , I've always hoped you would let me know it without I ask you to tell that.  Or hoped Maybe you would stop doing it too.  I would forgive you."

I felt ashamed after this sentence.  He knew everything but was silent.  He also followed us several times ... with a car!

I didn't know what was more ashamed that I cheated on him or that he knew everything ?!? I couldn't apologize.  I went to the door of my son's room without saying a word.

.....

My son finally woke up.  He was in a coma for months.  His condition wasn't good either.  He looked at us, he couldn't talk.  My life was there on this bed but there was nothing I could do.

The tumor had become so large and dangerous that the doctors couldn't even operate on it.  He was given medication.  The doctor gave us no hope.  Still, I prayed for my son every day.  For Sahel too!  I was with my son for several hours every day.  In the evening I went home to rest.  When I was at home, my husband was in the hospital.  And when I was in the hospital, he was home and resting.  We didn't see each other like that all the time and I felt a lot better.

I didn't see Sahel either.  ...

One morning at 🕢 7:30 a.m .:

My cell phone kept ringing.

Me: "Hello."
My husband: "Mihi come to the hospital immediately.  Our son situation is badly. "

I got dressed and ran to the hospital.

Many nurses and three doctors stood before him.

Me: "What's wrong?"
My husband: "I don't know.  His breathing rate has worsened. "

I stood there and cried.  The nurse pulled me aside and stood in front of me.  By the time I understood what was going on, it was all over.

They tried to reanimate my son.  He had a heart attack.!

A few minutes later the doctor came to us.  He said that our son had been reanimated twice.  Even if he were alive now, he would be disabled.  In addition, the doctor said that he didn't have much time with the tumor anyway.
He asks us if we want to let him go (want to unplug the machine). He couldn't live without a machine anyway.  When I heard that, everything stopped.  I only  heard a beep.  So loud ... my past passed like a movie from my eyes....

...We had time to think....

I went down the hall.  I could hardly stand.  Everything was so blurry.  I went and went.  Suddenly I heard a women crying.  And turned to the side and saw Sahel lying on the bed.  Doctors around him.  His wife cried and cried.  I was shocked when I saw him.