Part 22 - Real ending

A nurse came in my direction from his room.

Me: "Sorry."
She: "Yes?"
Me: "Sahel, who is just being treated in this room - where you came out, what has he got?  I'm his cousin. "
She: "He passed out.  He will get an infusion. "
Me: "He's fine, isn't he?  I mean it because he's sick! "
You: "His situation is currently critical!"
Me: "Will he die? ..."
You: "I can't tell you anything about that, madam.  We give our best ... "
Me: "But?"
You: "Sorry Mam, I have to go."

I stood there with tears in my eyes.  I didn't know what to do.

I was very sad.  I still decided not to go to him, I went back to my husband and asked him what we should do.  What does he want to do?  He bowed his head.

Me: "Do you want to let him go.  Do you want to give up? "
He: "What other options do we have?  Either we all, he too, suffer .... or we suffer and he is finally relieved of the pain!?! "

He was right.  He was my son, my life ... but he shouldn't suffer anymore.
I didn't want to think about it for a second.  Otherwise I would have changed my mind again.  We called the doctor and went into a room.  He explained everything to us in detail.  He also said that his quality of life is not even 80% and that we should get rid of his suffering.

We decided.  We told the doctor that he can finally go.  He should be delivered from his sufferings.  My son died that same evening.  My heart was ripped out .....

We went home and came back the next day.  While my husband was downstairs in the morgue room, I went to Sahel's room.  He was alone.  Nobody was with him.  He was tied by many cables.  He slept.  I went to him.  Caressed his head and kissed him gently on the forehead and mouth.  Tears flowed.  I backed up to the door.

When I turned around, my husband was standing in front of me.

He: "He's not fine, right?"

I lowered my head and was silent.

He: "Mihi! ..."

I looked at him.

He: "He needs you.  Really he needs you .. More than I need you! "

Me: "He will die too!"

He: "... I have to organize a lot.  Call your and my family to a funeral.  You will just stand in the way and your thoughts will be here with him.  You stay here  I'll pick you up for the funeral.  You can come back after the funeral.  If something should be, you can call me! "

He went out.  Came back in and said, "He won't leave you! Do not worry!  He will fight! "

My husband was different.  Quite strange.  But it made things easier for me.  I stayed with him ... always afraid that he would die at any second.  I was also afraid of his families' reaction if they saw me here.  So I went out and came back often.

Nobody came ... it was sad but nobody came.  I inquired.  A nurse told me that his wife would come tomorrow.  I decided to stay next to him.

I sat down with him.  Took his hand.

Me: "Sahel?"

A miracle he moved his fingers.  I called his name again: "Sahel?" And he opened his eyes slightly.  Very easy.  He looked at me as if he was dreaming.  But he didn't speak.  A tears felt from my eyes, I tried to communicate with him.

Me: "I'm here!  With you!  Forever!  Now you can't just walk away like that! Now you can't just die like that ... you can't to leave me!  If you go,  then I'll never forgive you!  Do you hear me ?!"

A tear flowed from his eye.  But he tried to smile at me.  I stroked his face and wiped his tear away.  Kissed his whole face and rested my head on his chest.

Me: "Sahel ... my husband knows about us.  He ... we'll split up soon and I'll come to you Okey?  Then we'll buy a house.  And... Oops you have to divorce too!  Of course if you want! "

I lifted my face and looked at him.  He cried and cried.  I cried and cried.

Me: "From today we won't cry anymore ok?  We will finally be happy!  We deserve it! "

Sahel: "Mii ..." He was breathing hard.
Me: "Yes ?!"
Sahel: "I .............. love ............ youuuu"
Me: "I love you too, my darling.  I love you above all.  I love you more than myself. "
Sahel: "Sorry!"
Me: "What?  Sahel? "

I looked at him in shock while he just lay there.  He was lying there.  He didn't move.  His heart stopped.  I only heard biiiiiiiiiiiip.  I immediately called the nurse doctor everything I saw in the hallway.  While doctors were trying to resuscitate him, the nurse brought me to the side.  They held me tight.  I screamed and tried to run to him.

Me: "Sahel, please Sahel!  Sahel please Sahel !!  Don't do it to me!  My son left me, will you leave me now too?  Everyone I love more than my life leave me ... Sahel please Sahel.  I'm here ... I came back to you.  We still wanted to experience a lot together.  Without you, I'm dead too. Sahel.  You promised me.  Open your eyes ... now Sahel.  I won't talk to you anymore if you don't open your eyes.  Sahel !!!  I came to you and you leave me?  ..... Saheeeeeeeeeeel .... Sahel please!  Sahel please ... Sahel ... "

I knelt down.  I just yelled his name ... but ... he was already dead!

I fell fainted.  When I opened my eyes I was lying in a hospital room.  My husband was standing next to me.

I got up.  ... went right down the hall.  To Sahel's room.

My husband: "Mihi?  Lie down  It is too much for you  Come..."
Me: "You know, I had a bad dream.  Sahel died in front of my eyes.  I have to tell him.  And I have to see how he's. "
He: "Mihi !!!  Listen to me..."

I went to his room.  Opened the door.  The room was empty.

Me: "What? Was he sent home?"
He: "Mihi .. you didn't dream.  He really died. "

I heard one more sound which I didn't like it.  Everything was so dark.  My life was so dark ... I tried to leave.  I walked down the hall.  My husband was behind me.

I saw his wife and his family.  Everyone was crying and crying.  I looked at them ... And knelt down.  I cried too. Then I knew ... Sahel was dead. I hadn't dreamed it!

..........

{This is how the real story ends, but I wrote a happy ending for you too.  Check the part before!  Mihi (in real life) was treated physiologically.  She came to the clinic too.  Later, after many years, she had another baby.  After the child, she felt better.  And lives with her son and husband, sometimes happy, sometimes still sad.}

The End
*Hope uve liked it*

For more MadNil videos visit our YouTube channel > ilovemymadhuri- MadNil Fan < and our other social media pages