Part 17

He stopped.  He looked at me.  He whispered in my ear: "Come with me."

What did he mean by that?  I corrected myself and went after him.  I looked right and left so I could see if someone was there which I knew.  Nobody was there which I knew.  We went to a car garage.  He opened his car.  As I went to his car, I already knew what he was up to.  On the one side, I didn't want that, on the other side, the need for him was great.  I got into his car.

We drove far away.  Typical Sahel.  He always had hiding places very far from the city.  Hidden secret places.

While driving, I looked outside.  But I noticed how he kept looking at me.  He touched my hand.

Sahel: "All good. Relax."

How could I relax  I knew the way led me to my sin!

After a 40 minute drive we finally arrived at his hidden place.  A big house with a garden.  Right on a lake / river anyway.  A deserted place.  Except his house (I guess) was no other there.  The entrance was towards the street.  Garden and the lake was on the other side.  We got off.  He took my hand....

Me: "Is this your family house.?"
Sahel: "Yes, my house!  But not my family house! "
Me: "Why are we here?"
Sahel: "I bought it for us back then.  For us and our children.  But it didn't work out that way.  Now I come here when I need rest.  But from today I will also bring you here, only if you want it! "

I was very touched.  We went in.  The interior was beautiful.  Very beautiful.  Dreamlike!  A large kitchen, a very large living room, a fireplace, a corner with seat cushions, a staircase and a cloakroom.  Windows were huge.  From the bottom up.  It was black windows.

He took me upstairs.  Upstairs there were a total of 3 rooms.  A bedroom, a bathroom and another small room which was in the middle.  Big spaces ....

Sahel: "Come on.  Do you want to eat something?  Are you hungry?"

I nodded.  We went downstairs and he cooked me something.  A rice dish.  Not Indian dish, but it was delicious.  We sat in the living room and finished our meals.  We didn't talk to much.  He just looked at me and asked short questions.  We cleaned everything up and sat down in the living room again.  Sahel took my hand and looked deep into my eyes.

Sahel: "This house should be ours.  It's still ours.  But I had dreams.  Wanted to come here in this house on vacations - with you and our children.  Every time we came here we should have our best time.  But it's just a dream.  Nothing happened the way I wished and dreamed it would.  We could have had a good life .... "

Me: "You destroyed our dreams!"

Sahel: "I know!  I hate myself for that.  Every day a little more.!  But when I'm here ... I feel like my dreams are still living here.  I dream how you come down from above ... how our children play in the garden.  How our dog annoys me ... "

Me: "Oh god ... A dog ?!"

We both laughed with tears in our eyes.
He came closer and closer.  I was ready.  He kissed me.  And I let myself in.  We kissed passionately.  His two hands on my face.  He kissed my neck and face tenderly.  Eyes, nose ... It felt so good.  Slowly, slowly, he also pulled himself.  After that he me.  I snuggled up against him.  He hugged me while kissing my shoulder and neck.

We stopped for a moment and went up.  To the bedroom.  He slowly laid me on the bed.  Then he kissed my fingers ... hand and my arm up to the shoulder.  We looked at each other.  We breathed deeply.  I was as excited as then.  But this time it was different.  I felt happier and more satisfied.  Tears flowed down.  He kissed the tears and then my lips.  He was above me, our faces close to each other.  He stroked my hair while I touched his hair with my hands.  He kissed my neck and my face and I was seduced!