Chapter 1

SEQUEL TO 'CAPTURED (MAGIC ANIMAL CLUB FANFIC)' IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THAT, GO READ IT NOW

Squid

As soon as we jump, my heart drops to my stomach. I can hear the distant screams of my friends, but for some reason, I'm completely calm. Well most of me, at least. I shut my eyes so I don't see myself hitting the ground, but don't feel anything. Am I dead? Did it work? I open my eyes to see an extremely bright white light. I groan and sit up from the bed I'm apparently laying on. Am I in the real world? I look down to see, not my usual Minecraft self, but a real human body. Then all my memories come flashing back in a blur. My brother, my parents, Lee, and the plane crash. The crash that caused all this.

"David? You awake?" Nicole whispers. "I am now. I finally get some sleep on this stupid plane and, of course,I'm woken up," I grumble. Nicole and I are sitting next to each other, me at the window seat because I started feeling sick during the ride. Amy, Sqaishey, and Rosie are behind us, Finnball and Ash are in front, and Netty and Stampy are sitting on the other side of us. We're on our way back from a trip to America for a Minecraft convention."They said that we're almost landing back in London," she tells me. "Oh okay," I say. "Sorry," she apologizes. "Look, Nicole, I'm sorry. I just haven't really gotten any sleep, and it makes me pretty unhappy," I explain. "It's alright," she says. Suddenly I feel the plane jolt around a bit. "What was that?" Nicole asks me nervously. "Probably just some turbulence," I tell her, then close my eyes again. The plane jolts around a few more times, but not like we're experiencing turbulence, causing the bright lights to go on and everyone to wake up. "Attention! Attention!" the loud speaker blares. "We thought we were experiencing some minor turbulence, but it turns out that the plane's engine has stopped working. Please fasten your seat belts, and don't get up," it says. Nicole looks over at me with a terrified look on her face and I fasten both our seat belts and hold her hand. "It's okay, love. Just hold my hand," I say in an attempt to comfort her, but honestly, I'm scared out of my mind. I feel the plane shake, and then hear the strong wind as we plummet down. I look over at Stampy and Netty to see that...their window flew off?! Then I hear the wind closer to me, and see that the door to the emergency exit, next to where we were sitting, had blown straight off! "David!" Nicole screams. I grab onto her and she grabs me so I don't fall out of the plane. I hear a loud crash, then see nothing but smoke.

I scream out loud, causing tons of nurses and doctors to come in to my hospital room. "They're awake!" one of them yells. They? I look to my right to see Nicole sitting up in her bed next to me. She looks over at me and mouths "it worked," talking about the jump. The doctors put a mask over mine and Nicole's faces, and tell us to lay down. I listen to them, then feel something squeeze my arm. I look over at it to see a blood pressure cuff clamped around my arm. I hear more shrieks coming from outside. The others are probably waking up too.

They take the blood pressure cuff off my arm and take the breathing mask off my face. I sit back up and look over at Nicole. She smiles and slowly gets up from her bed, then falls down. "You shouldn't be walking yet, you've been in a coma for two years," a nurse tells her. She helps Nicole into a wheelchair and she wheels over to my bed. "Hey," I say. "That's it?" she asks, slowly getting up onto my hospital bed. "What else am I supposed to say?" I ask her, laughing. She laughs too, and I kiss her forehead. "Oh, yea. I wanted to ask you-" "Finnball told me," she says. "Well then?" I ask. She looks at me for a moment and I'm worried she's going to reject me, but she pulls me into another kiss. I hear aww's from the nurses, and we pull away. "Does that answer your question?" she asks me. I grin and nod.

Stampy

I woke up in a hospital bed in the same room as Sqaishey. How did I get here? I thought I was with the entire Magic Animal Club, not just Sqaishey. I look over at Sqaishey to see that she's just waking up, and I can hear excited screams of the nurses and doctors. One of the nurses places a breathing mask on my face and I cough a bit. "How are you feeling?" the nurse asks urgently. "O-okay, I guess," I say between coughs. She looks at another nurse with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" I cough.

"You shouldn't be coughing this much, you just woke up. We can give you medicine to try to stop it, but that's up to you," she says. I nod quickly, wanting anything I can get to be completely healthy. I've always been an underweight person, not because I don't eat enough, just because it's the way I was born. I try to make up for it by making sure I'm as healthy as possible in every other way.

The nurse comes back into the room with a syringe full of liquid. She scans it, then comes over to me. She takes the breathing mask off my face. "Drink this," she says, handing my the syringe. I push the handle down and squirt some horrible tasting liquid into my mouth. I make a face, causing the nurse to laugh a little. "Sorry, I should've warned you," she apologizes. I hand her back the syringe, and she tosses it into the special trash can. "How did I go into this coma, anyway?" I ask her. "You and your friends were in a large plane crash on your way to London," she tells me.

The plane crash. I remember it now. I shiver at the memory, and the nurse gives me a sympathetic smile. "Would you like something to help you sleep?" she asks me. I nod at her, and she heads back out of the room. "Sqaishey?" I ask, looking over at her. "Yea, Stamps?" she answers, smiling. "Good, I was just making sure you remembered me," I say. "Oh, okay. I do remember you, and miss you," she says. She looks at a wheelchair that's next to her bed, and slowly edges her way into it.

"Be careful," I warn her. "I will, I just want to see you," she responds. She eventually gets into the wheelchair and wheels her way over to me very slowly. I might as well meet her in the middle. I make my way into the wheelchair next to my bed, and go over to her. We meet in the middle of our two bed and grin. "I miss you too," I say. "Will you take me back?" Her smile turns to a frown and she looks away. "Sqaishey..." I say quietly. "Just kidding! Of course I will!" she laughs. "Don't scare me like that!" I complain. "Will this make up for it?" she asks, and she pulls me into a kiss. I pull away after a few moments, not wanting it to end. "Yes, it will."

I told you guys I wouldn't wait too long for the sequel. I know how many of you are reading. Happy Superbowl Sunday, by the way. Even though it isn't a very happy day for me, but whatever. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, and peace out!