Chapter 19

Stampy

I yawn as I wake up. I pull out my phone and turn it on. 9:30 a.m. Everyone else is still asleep, but I don't see Sqaishey. Before I whisper her name, I feel soft hands put theirs over my eyes. "Guess who?" they whisper. "Hm...Squid?" I tease, knowing it's Sqaishey. "No!" she laughs. "I know it's you, Sqaishey," I laugh. I turn around and before she can object, lift her up and swing her onto the couch on my lap. I tickle her stomach and she laughs, trying to push me off her. "St-stamps!" she laughs. "Fine, I'll stop," I say. She sighs in relief and I kiss her. She looks at me in surprise before we both close our eyes and kiss. I hold her back and rub it, and she hugs me, our lips moving in sync.

"Oh my god, get a room!"

I feel a pillow slam into both of us and we let go of each other and see Ash's surprised face. I feel myself blush bright red in embarrassment and Sqaishey laughs. "You guys are gross," he groans, flopping back down onto his other pillow. "It's not gross, it's part of life," I joke. "Since you're up, you wanna help me and Sqaishey wake the others up?" I ask him. Sqaishey gives me a questioning look but I ignore it. "Sure, I guess." "Good. Sqaishey actually didn't know what I was planning. Lets go get some supplies."

~Time Skip because you can't know Stampy's plan yet!~

"Got it?" I say when I finish. They nod and we stand up. I run into the kitchen and open the door, grabbing the whipped cream. I hear Sqaishey running up the stairs and Ash quietly opening and shutting cabinets as I think about what else I need. I grab a bag of ice out of the freezer and some Popsicles. I stop for a moment, thinking again of my plan. This is kinda mean...and scary...but...who cares? I just hope they don't kill me.

I throw the stuff on the couch and hear a loud grunt. I freeze and look over at Squid. He grunts again and yawns, before rolling over and scratching his head. I sigh and run up the stairs to help Sqaishey. I hear her rummaging around in my room and follow her in. "You don't have any good blindfolds," she complains. "Sorry, I sold all my blindfolds a few weeks ago," I say sarcastically.

I go into my shirt drawer and pull out some old T-shirts, and throw them on my messy bed. "It didn't need to be elaborate," I laugh. "Did you find any ropes?" I ask her. She shuts the drawer and sits on my bed. "Two jump ropes and some yarn," she says, holding it all up. "That works. Let's go help Ash," I say. We carry the stuff downstairs and toss it where I threw my items. Ash comes in a moment later holding some frozen water bottles, a bucket, and some black clothes.

"This is it?" he asks. "Yea," I tell him. My phone goes off and I turn it on to see a text from Nicole. "Hey. David texted that he was at your house last night, is alright if I come over?" It says. I tell her okay and she responds immediately. "Good, because I'm already here." I laugh and turn my phone back off. "Who was it?" Ash asks, and I hear knocking on the door right after. "I guess we'll find out," Sqaishey says. I open it and let her in and quickly tell her the plan. She agrees and we sneak into the living room.

"Hey, Nikki," Ash greets her. "Hi," she says. "By the way, I'm helping with the plan," she grins. "Awesome!" Sqaishey whispers. "Let's get you two ready," I say.

Squid

I hear a loud scream and launch up. Did I imagine that? I look over to see Amy awake and looking nervous. "Did you hear that too?" she asks me. I nod. I hear Lee snore loudly, and throw a pillow at him. He shoots up and looks around frantically. "What?! What's wrong?!" he asks. "Chill out, Lee. I think I heard something," I tell him. He goes quiet and we all listen, and I swear I hear another muffled scream. "Let's go," Amy says. We get up and I run into the kitchen and grab a knife. "Amy, look upstairs, Lee, look down the hall, and I'll look...basically everywhere else," I say. Amy runs up the stairs and Lee hurries down the hall. I hear another scream. "David!" Oh god, that's Nicole. How'd she even get here? It definitely came from upstairs. I run upstairs to see that every door is closed. I try to open one, but it's locked.

Damn it.

"Nicole! Nicole?!" I yell out. There isn't a response. Why the heck can't we just have some peace? Now I'm looking for my girlfriend and my friend's girlfriend in my friend's house. Wait a minute...where's Stampy? And Ash wasn't there either...make that two friends. I don't get it...did someone leave the door unlocked, or did they just break in? And why didn't they just take them and leave, instead of trapping them in the house? Whatever...

I take the knife and shove it in the key hole. I jiggle it around before hearing a satisfying click, and the door swinging open. I see Sqaishey, Nicole, and Amy tied to chairs, blindfolded and gagged. But where are Ash and Stampy. I walk in and start untying Nicole, and hear the door slam shut. A person in dark clothes is standing in front of it, holding my knife.

Without thinking, I sprint right at them and slam into them, and I hear a groan as they hit the ground. I punch them in the face and they try to block it, but I shove their hands out of the way. "Squid! Squid! Stop it!" someone yells from behind me. I turn around to see Ash, also in black clothes, trying to pull me off him. "That's Stampy!" I let go and stand up, and he groans and pulls his mask off. "Jeez, Squid. He was just going to pour ice down your back," Ash explains.

"Why would you do this?! For your information, this is not a good wake up call," I complain. The girls finish getting out of the chairs, and Amy starts crying. "That isn't cool," she says through crying. "We didn't plan on it getting this out of hand, we were just going to hide and pretend this, but then we decided to get more elaborate. Promise we won't do it again," Sqaishey says. "Whatever, but you owe us breakfast - and make it good!" I say. "Fair enough," Nicole agrees.

"And you, when did you even get here?" I ask her. "A while ago," she smiles. I hear running up the stairs and Lee comes running in and punches Stampy, who just got back up. I burst out laughing and Lee looks around, confused. "What the..." "It was a prank..." I tell him. "Well it was a really good one! Did I just punch Stampy?" he asks, looking down at our friend, who's on the floor once again. "I did as well," I admit.

"This was just screwed up, I'm definitely getting you guys back for this," Amy tells them. "Me too," I say.

"Lets just get Stamps up and get some food."