Chapter 4

Squid

        "No wonder you didn't get any calls or texts from her," Finnball says in an attempt to lighten the mood. Stampy glares at him and Finnball looks away. "Stamps, he's just trying to make you feel better. I know it wasn't a good way, but it was still a way," I say to him. He sighs and walks over to her bed. "I know, Squid. It's just...I don't want to lose her. When we broke up for...actually, that was less than a day, I felt miserable. That was partly the reason I agreed with you to jump off the cliff, I couldn't bear my life without her," he says, sitting in a chair near Sqaishey's hospital bed.

        "Trust me, Stamps, we'll find her," Ash says, smiling at him. "I promise I won't stop searching unless to make you a cake to feel better," Lee says, saluting Stampy. He smiles, but I can see the glistening tears threatening to spill out of his bright green eyes.

        "Hey, guys..." someone says from in the doorway. We all turn around to see Finnball's wife, Lily Ann, standing there. "Lily!" Finnball yells happily. He runs over and hugs her. "Lily, not to be rude, but I'm not really sure this is the time," Nicole says. "Oh, I see. It's okay, do you guys need anything?" she asks. "Well," I start. I look over at Stampy and he nods at me. "Sqaishey's lost. We were looking for Stampy's brother- I'll explain later -and we couldn't find her. We came back here to see her phone cracked, her bed sheets thrown everywhere, and blood on her bed," I explain sadly.

        She nods and goes over to Stampy. "Come here," she says, holding out her arms. For a moment, I think he'll refuse, then he hugs her tightly and starts sobbing into her chest. She looks over at our astonished faces and smiles. "I am a mom," she whispers. Finnball grins proudly, and everyone else just stares at her. Stampy pulls away after a few minutes, sniffing softly. "Thanks, Lily," he says, trying to smile. "Anytime," she says. She gets back up and goes over to Finnball. "Where are the kids?" he asks her. "Babysitter," she says.

        "We'd better figure out what happened, first. Anyone got any ideas?" Rosie asks. Suddenly I remember something Sqaishey told me a while ago, before we woke up from our coma. "I do," I say softly. "What is it, David?" Nicole asks me.

        Stampy looks at me with a hopeful look on his face. "Well, while we were in a coma- we'll explain later, Lily -Sqaishey told me about one of her ex boyfriends that wasn't really over her yet, and she was glad that he wasn't with us in your world, Stamps. He never hurt her, she just didn't feel like they were right for each other, and he kept asking her to get back with him. It might've been him," I say quietly.

       Stampy starts to look really worried, and I immediately regret saying anything. "That's a good idea, Nugget Face. But if he didn't hurt her, why would he suddenly start now?" Amy asks. "I don't know, it was just a suggestion," I tell her. "Okay, don't get your tentacles in a twist. We'll start there. Does anyone know where he lives?" Ash asks. "Down the street from my apartment," I say. They look at me with confused looks on their faces. "We talked for a while," I say, putting my head down. "Okay, let's try and go there," Netty says.

        "What about the doctors and nurses?" Lee asks, peeking out the door. "I'm pretty sure you guys are supposed to be let out today, anyway," Lily says, Finnball pulling up a chair and sitting next to her. "How is that even possible?! We just woke up from a coma a few hours ago," Netty asks. "I don't know. The nurses just told me when I said I came to visit you guys. I didn't expect it, though," she answers. "Maybe they did a scan or something that proved we could go home?" Nicole asks. "Um...lets just go with that," Stampy agrees, finally speaking again. "I'm not gonna argue with it, this place is boring," I say.

        After a moment of laughing for no reason, a nurse knocks on the door. "Come in!" Amy yells. A short nurse walks in, looking as if she's in her early thirties. She's wearing a Mickey and Minnie Mouse shirt, and a white lab coat, and holding a ton of papers. "Oh my gosh! Your shirt is amazing! Loves it!" Amy squeals, causing the nurse to laugh.

         "Thank you. And by the way, these are your discharge papers. You can pack up any of your belongings, and those who need it can take a wheelchair to your ride home. Nicole, you can keep your wheelchair, but you will have to practice walking at home. Do you have a ride, or do I need to call someone?" the nurse asks us. "I'll drive them, don't worry," Lee says. "Good, cause I walked," Lily laughs. "Okie dokie, then. Whenever you're ready, call a nurse from your room using the button on the television remote, and we'll come as soon as possible," she finishes. "Thank you," I say to her. She smiles and leaves the room. "Alright then. Lets go get packed," Rosie says excitedly.

Stampy

        As the others leave, I quickly run into the bathroom and wet a ton of paper towels, then go attempt to wash the blood out of Sqaishey's sheets. We're so lucky that the nurse didn't notice that she was gone, or the blood, because if she did then we'd probably be at a police office now. And I don't want to bring the police into this, because who knows what this guy would do if he found out the police were after him? I shudder at the thought and look down at her sheets. There's an extremely light pink stain, but not dark enough to notice without squinting. I make hers and my bed, then grab my suitcase that I put near the wall. 

        I open it up and see a neatly folded piece of paper inside. I carefully unfold it and see some words written neatly in cursive on it. 

        I hope you like it! :)

                -Your Little Ducky

        I look again to see a larger piece of paper inside. It's a drawing of mine and Sqaishey's Minecraft skins holding hands on a beach with little hearts around our heads. I stare at it for a moment, before laying it on the table next to me and silently crying. I just miss her, so, so much. 

You guys pester me so much to update. But I don't mind, it shows me how much you care. But back to more important things. STAMPY REACHED 5 MILLION SUBS!!!!! YAY STAMPY!!! And Squiddy posted his birthday vlog, so go watch that. It's on his main channel instead of his vlogging one. And yea, I know I made this chapter awkward and upsetting, but that adds more drama. I'm such a weirdo. Anyway, peace out!