Chapter 12

Stampy

        Against mine, Nicole's, and Squid's will, Netty drove us all home. As I open and shut the door to my apartment, I sigh to myself. Why couldn't I have fought harder to keep looking? What's wrong with me? I walk into the kitchen and start brewing some tea. I open up Twitter to see lots of people tweeting about how much they loved my most recent video. I haven't posted anything for two years, what the heck? I go to my channel, and sure enough, I've been posting videos everyday since the coma. Who's been posting my videos? I know I prerecorded them, but that was only up to two weeks! Well, not much time to think about that now. 

        I post a message on Twitter saying that Amy and Lee might not be in my next few Lovely World videos, and almost immediately get a ton of retweets asking why and if they're okay. How do I even respond to that? I put out another message saying that Amy got sick and Lee caught it from her, even though it isn't really truthful. I get a bunch of messages saying either "Get well soon!" or "Naughty Lee!" I smile at one of them that says, "Hope all of you guys are okay! My brother got me sick and I got my mom sick, and soon everyone in my family was sick! I know how it is, make sure Lee and Amy stay home and drink a lot of tea!"

        I retweet them thanking them, and hear the teapot screaming for me to turn off the fire. I turn it off, make the tea, and take a small sip. Just right. I sigh happily and go into my room. Might as well record some videos while I'm at it. I pick up my phone and dial Squid's number. "Hello?" he says within a few seconds. "Hey Squid, I can't sleep. Wanna record a quest video?" I ask him. "Sure. I can't either and I find it weird sleeping in a house next to a guy who almost murdered me and kidnapped you, Ash, and Sqaishey," he answers. I almost remind him of Nicole and Lily, then remember that Nicole didn't really want to tell him about it.

        "I thought Amy killed him," I say, and it scares me how casual I said it. "Haunted spirits!" he jokes. "Watch a lot of horror movies?" I ask. "Favorite kind," he laughs. I send him an invite and hear loud barking. "Lily! Marley! Be quiet! And Marley, you'd better not be humping Lily!" he yells. I laugh as he joins the world. We both head into our houses and wait for night to come in a minute or so. "You know, I was actually thinking I should tame some dogs and name them Lily and Marley," Squid tells me. "That's a good idea. Are you gonna tame some cats and name them Ollie and Church?" I ask him. "That's a really good idea! And I could tame some spide-" "I don't like where this is going," I laugh, cutting him off. "Yea, that's probably not the best idea," he laughs.

        I start recording. "Bedtime!" I say, putting my Minecraft character to bed. Hopefully he remembers"Okay, Stamps," he answers. He stays silent as I walk get out of bed. I open the door to get a Squid in the face. I scream and his character stares at me.

        "Stamps, you got any flint?" he asks. "Flint? Why do you need flint? What are you setting on fire?" I ask him suspiciously. "There's a skeleton outside and it's hiding under a tree so it doesn't burn," he says. "So?" I ask. "I want to burn him," he replies. "Why do you want to burn him?" I laugh. "Because he's disobeying the rules of Minecraft. And he shot me off your arm," he answers, laughing a little as well. "Okay, but don't interrupt me during an intro anymore," I say, passing him some flint I had in my inventory. "Sorry, Mum," he jokes.

        He goes back into his house and goes on to his roof. "I'm ready!" he says in a sing-song voice. "I've been recording. And what about the skeleton?" I ask him, stifling my laughter. "I'll kill him after the intro," he responds. "Hello, this is Stampy! And welcome to another- ow!" I yell as he shoots an arrow at me. He shoots three more and I try to dodge them, but fail. He bursts into laughter and I hear him turn away from his microphone. "There wasn't really a skeleton, was there?" I ask quietly. "No," he laughs. "And guess what?" he adds. "What?" I ask.

        "I've got an infinity bow," he says as he shoots me again. "What?! When did you do that?" I exclaim. "End of last episode," he says. "Oh no, please don't make it one of those episodes again," I say as I sprint to the toilet to get flushed. "I'm planning on it," he says, and an arrow slams into the wool less than a block away from me. "Ooooo," I say, looking over at it. "Look, Squid. If you make it an episode like this, we can't get Lily, Marley, Church, and Ollie," I tell him. "Oh, fine," he agrees, then follows me onto the toilet.

~Time Skip because I'm not making an entire video in writing!~

        "That's the end of this video, I'd like to thank you all very much for watching. There will be a link in the description to the next video when it's out, unless you're watching this late in which case it's already out! Or you're in a weird time-warp-eclipse sort of thing, in which we may not even be born! Who knows? Byyyyyyyeee!" I end the video with Squid saying goodbye in the backround.

        "Squid, I think-" "I agree, lets go look for them. I'm way to fidgety to wait till morning," he agrees immediately. "Meet at my house," I say, since I don't have a car. He hangs up and I slurp up the rest of my tea quickly. I grab a heavier jacket and hear a loud knock on my door. I really hope we find them.

You guys act like the world will freakin collapse and everything will die if I don't update this book. Jeez...anyway. I've decided I might not do author's notes at the end of every chapter, so if you don't see one...don't panic because you know I like rambling. I decided to have a more peaceful chapter, then get to the drama. I'm thinking of having a few filler-chapters, then getting to some drama, because I thought of something really good but I have to do something else so I can do that. That literally made almost no sense...whatever. I'll try to update soon, peace out!