25- Your wish is my command (be careful what you wish for) - yoonkook

Prompt: Jungkook overhears Yoongi's Christmas wish and decides to fulfill it.

Surprise! I missed the dynamics of drabble 15 (Of banter, fairy lights and candy cane) too much so I'm writing another AU looking like this one! That means rich youngsters vibes living in the same neighbourhood — but it's not as good as drabble 15. Tbh I really pulled this thing out of my ass, it's so bad I was cringing and about to cry every two sentences. This drabble is a complete mess hahaha I don't know, I don't care anymore.

—————

It was a peaceful day in Big Hit Village, like any other, meaning that Jeongguk and Yoongi were once again arguing over anything and nothing during Tea Time at Jin's. Well, "arguing" might have been a strong word, it was mere bickering at most. Anyone could see the mutual attraction between the two of them, which manifested in the form of constantly riling each other up — anyone but them, of course. Those bickering occurrences were so frequent that no one batted an eyelash anymore, leaving the two clueless idiots to their banter.

"And I keep telling you", Yoongi was saying, a frown on his delicate features, "that Christmas is basically a huge scheme operated by capitalistic bullshit every year to drag down innocent citizens and their spending power!"

"Well, it may be now, but I'm telling you people still feel the Christmas spirit as it was supposed to be!" Jeongguk countered, lifting his porcelain cup of tea to take a sip and nearly burning his tongue in the process.

"Oh, really? Then what is that so-called Christmas spirit?"

"It's the, the, that thing in the air that makes people want to be nice and do good deeds, and spend time with their families and friends!"

"Ooooh right, that thing, uh?" Yoongi raised a smug eyebrow in the younger's direction. Jeongguk sighed, frustrated.

"Listen, just because you don't feel it doesn't mean it doesn't exist!"

"Well unfortunately, my dear Jeongguk, I'm a man of reason and feelings. I'm not inclined to believe in anything if I don't see and don't sense shit."

"What does that even mean", Jimin snorted to Namjoon on the side — his legs were elegantly draped over the taller man's lap as he was leaning against the armrest of Jin's Boca do Lobo sofa, the position as indolent and disinterested as it could get.

"Let's just let them be, my love", Jin replied to Jimin, looking fondly at the two men. "We should probably go upstairs in the Purple Salon. I doubt they'll even notice our absence."

Jimin and Namjoon nodded, standing up and motioning for Taehyung and Hoseok to follow them. Just as Jin had predicted, Yoongi and Jeongguk didn't notice their departure.

"You're just so jaded that you can't see the wonders of Christmas", Jeongguk shrugged, sipping on his tea. "I actually pity you, Yoongi. How awful it must be, to only see the world in shades of blue and grey."

"As touched as I am by your words, Jeongguk, I absolutely don't give a damn about your pity. You can keep it to yourself — you'll need it when you'll realise I'm right and that there's no such thing as the Christmas spirit."

"The Christmas spirit is a real thing! Christmas time is that time of the year where miracles can happen and wishes are granted!" the younger argued petulantly.

"Yeah, whatever", Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Honey, I can't believe you're still so childish at twenty-four. Do you really think your wishes are going to be granted just because it's Christmas time or something? What a load of bullshit."