Narancia x Reader

I'm so thankful for you guys! 🥰 Anyways! I've made this Fanfic cause I love Narancia, and I wanted to- but enjoy!
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I was the only one home. I got bored just watching TV. I sighed. I was waiting here, while the rest of the gang got to go on missions! Nothing to do. Well, there is taking naps. But that's just it! 'When are they ever gonna be home...' I thought to myself. Just than, the door opened. "We're home, Y/N!" Bruno says. "Finally!" I say. I got up and rushed to my boyfriend, Narancia. I tackled him. "How come Narancia get someone as hot as Y/N!?" Mista says. "I've missed you Nara!" I say. He giggles, "I've missed you too." He says, attacking my face with kisses. We giggled. "You guys are so immature..." I heard Fugo say. "Hey fck off Swiss cheese!" I say, glaring at him. "Come on! Let's go to our room and watch a movie Y/N!" Narancia says. I nod.

We go up into our room and have a movie night. We cuddled. "Nara" I say, "Yes?" He asks. "What did I ever do to deserve some as sweet, cute, loving, and funny?" I questioned. "Well, because I love you. But the real question is how did I deserved someone like you? Hot, caring, supportive, perfect?" He says. "Huh? I don't know, because I just love you for you." I say.

Narancia's Pov
————————
"Y/N, I love you with all my heart, and I'll do anything for you, and protect you, no matter what the cause is, I will protect you." I say proudly. "Aww Narancia! I love you too"
She says with a soft smile on her face, I kiss her forehand.

-Two hours later-
We ended falling asleep in each other's arms.