Dio x Cute Short! Reader

This was requested! I am going to try my best to not mess this one up, Sorry if I do mess this up, and again he's soft Dio- and not daddy kink Dio- anyways enjoy my dears! A/N at the end? I guess
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I was actually supposed to meet with Jonathan, but he made other plans with Erina, so I roamed around and the Joestar mansion, and stopped at a library, I push open the door. I walked in, again roaming through the library.
I finally found a shelf with a book that interested me.

Sadly, it wasn't a shelf that I couldn't reach, I sigh, I hear a chuckle come from behind me. "My, My. It's so cute when you try, but you are short, so it makes it impossible for you." I turn to see, Jonathan's "Brother" Dio. "You are so helpless, this world is full of people wanting someone cute and short, but also weak." He says, again chuckles.

"What do you want?" I ask. "Darling, you see I have taken interest in you. Too bad Jonathan couldn't spend time with you, cause of Erina." He replied. The way he said darling made shivers down my spine, and caused me to blush a little. "I am gonna call you kitty." He said. "Why can't you just call me, Y/N?" I replied, raising my brow. "You see, I like to call you something Jonathan, and nor any other man dares to call you, than I, Dio Brando." He says cupping my face and pulling me close to his face.

For some reason I didn't stop him, from his lips touching mine, After a few seconds I pull away, catching my breath. We heard the door open. "Y/N? Are you in here?" A voice called out, and it was Jonathan's. Dio only grunted low. Jonathan soon found us. "Hello Y/N, and Dio." Jonathan greeted. "H-Hello JoJo" I say, pulling way from Dio. "Maybe I ask what are you doing to Y/N, Dio?" Jonathan asked raising a brow.

"It's not like you care JoJo... I was helping Y/N get a book." Dio said, with a hint of displeasure in his voice. "Oh my would you look at the time! I have to go home to my mother and father. Goodbye." I say nervously, easily walking past them, and leaving. Before leaving, I heard Dio muttered "See you again, kitty."
————————————————————————
Why am I so bad at writing?! I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected, I am truly sorry because I am just really bad at writing. Also a Caesar fanfic is gonna be finished sooner or later, warning there might be a lot of timeskips because I am like that, and just lazy, I do apologize I'm advance again!