Passione x trish's little sister

this was requested, this is like just Passione family like no lovers type, just something someone requested and this seemed like a good idea to write. (In this fanfic the reader is 13)
Warning: This will have possible spoilers, read at your own risk, also there has some gore.
If you aren't finished with part 5 this might spoil it. Do not blame me, I simply wrote a request.
Y/N: Your Name
—————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
——————
I was walking to the house, it was 9:47 pm, It was past my curfew, 'I'm gonna get an ear full.' I sigh, I open the front door, and walk in, I see the gang and my sister sitting on the couch, they all looked disappointed and worried.

I shut the door behind me. "Y/N, why are you late? I expected better from you, we expected better." That stung my heart, it hurt. "I'm not gonna ask you again, where were you?" I looked down. "out, at my mothers grave..." I couldn't hold my tears back, they rolled down my face, my eyes started puffing.

"You know it's dangerous for you to be there! Why didn't you let us know and come with you, to protect you?! People will kill you!" Trish yelled.

"You can't even summon your stand properly! you can't protect yourself!" "Shut up! I miss my god damn dead beat mother! Unlike you! At least I go visit her! Instead of worrying about my hair, nails and outfits!" I yelled. I looked up, everyone looked at me, shocked.

"Y/N.. I didn't mean it-" "I don't want to hear it, you know it's true, you just didn't want to be called out on it." "Y/N, i miss mom as much as you do." "No the hell you don't, Stop pretending."
I said coldly. I start walking towards the front door, and I leave as fast as possible, I start running as far away. After a couple miles i collapse. I have trouble breathing. I start panicking, my throat starts closing up. I gasp for air.
——————

Trish's Pov
——————
I break down crying. "Trish, we will find her, I promise is, the whole gang will." Bruno reassured me. "Gang, we have to look for Y/N, she is our top priority right now."

——————

Y/N's Pov (again)
——————
I get back up, I start walking to my mom's grave. My mom deserved better, than my dad, my dad is  mafia boss, who left his family behind. He was never part of my life, my mom always had pictures of him and talked about him.

"Well well well..." I heard a deep voice say. I jumped. "What do you want?" I say, "Boss's orders, we have to take you with us." "Stay away! I'll use my stand again you!" I scream. A tall man walked out, His pupils were red, and the rest of his eyes, were black.

He came up to me and looked down on me. His outfit was strange. "Come with me before things get ugly for you." I felt something metal in my throat, a metallic taste. "Boss, don't hurt her, you know he will kill us if you do." A blonde man came up behind him. I held my throat. I felt like something cut my legs. "AH" I collapsed, I felt so much pain, needles all piercing through my legs. "What's going on!" I yelled

"Stop! Please!" blood was gushing out, I start feeling dizzy. I start crawling away, grunting. 'Am I going to die?' I black out.

To be continued...