Passione x trish's little sister pt2

hi, i'm making another part, ofc go read this first part please. This may have gore, and spoilers, so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled, read at your own risk.

Y/N: Your Name
—————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
—————
I wake up in a haze, my surroundings blurry, my whole body in pain, my head aches. I slowly get up, I grunt. my legs are wrapped in bandages, I look around and see the same man before now watching over me. "Who the hell are you.." I ask.

"I don't have to tell you anything about me." He said, "Why am I here? Did you take me so you can be rewarded after bringing me to my shit dad.."
"Aren't you smart? But i'm not gonna babysit long, You are going to see him. He requested me to take you to him. If this weren't worth the money then you wouldn't be here."

"I'd rather die before seeing him, he is an eye sore. I personally never seen him but I want to keep it that way." I said, 'I never want to see such a flithy man.' I thought, I was angry with the thought of seeing my dad after years of not seeing him, let alone what he looks like, his name, etc.

"He wants you alive, but he will kill you himself." the man said. I was in shock, my own father who i've never met wanted me dead. "Surprised?" the other man said coming in, he had prepared a meal, and handed it to me.

"I don't know who the man is, yet he wants me dead after my mother died.." I said, I was glaring at the meal before me, 'are they trying to poison me?' I stared at the plate. "All we know is he wants you dead, we will leave later tonight, you will see him." The other man said. "What a fcking psychopath, just for the money." I throw a plate at one of them men and start running again.

I ran out again, but it was difficult to find the door out. I start running faster and faster, checking if anyone is following me. I started to panic, what have i done, this wouldn't be my fault if I didn't stay past curfew.

My eyes start to get watery, my eye sight being blurred by my tears. I fear for my life, I regret the things in the past hours. My legs still ached as well as my head, I wasn't going to stop, I wanted to see the gang, my family, the people who care about me most.

My bandages started coming undone, but it only made me run faster. I miss my true family, I tun down the street, where the gang lived, I hurried. I pounded on the door, hoping to be let inside, "LET ME IN PLEASE, I'M IN DANGER" The door opened quickly, Abbacchio was there. "ABBA, HELP" I said, crying hard. "Hey, you are safe now, your home." He said as he let me in.

                               -hours later-

As soon as someone else came through the door, I hugged them, it was good to see them again. They were surprised to see me, they've been looking for me day and night through out Naples.
"I missed you guys, and i'm sorry for running away" I broke down.

"Hey it's alright, you are here now." Bruno said,
I gave all of them a hug. "Please sit down, you must be tired." We all sat down. "Trish." I start off, I look at her seriously.

"Dad, wants us dead." I said. "What." She said, "You must have been on something, what do you mean?" "While I was gone... These guys were working on a mission, which was finding me, taking me in, and dad killing me, every since mom had passed, she was the last person to know his identity."

"What does that have to do with us?" "I don't know the rest but all I know is that he is going to hunt us down again and kill us, he put us with bruno, but he is planning on killing us." I said.

Trish looked like she had been in a horror movie, "He won't do it unless we end him ourselves." I added, "Why?" She said, "Do you want to live or not Trish? This really is our only option."

To be continued...